Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Really weird problem with the order of my friend

I have a friend that started playing SE in one of my alt accounts (not playing now, he is waiting for expansion) he liked the game and he buyed a starter deck of his favourite hero, Majiya.

Well, here starts the weird stuff. He came to my house today and while we where talking he asked me to show him my cards, because he havent received theirs yet. I asked him why and he didn't even know, he said he wrote to support and hey said him to wait. When he first searched in USPS the tracking number in the SE Order Update email, it said:

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
    June 27, 2012, 8:52 am
    CHICAGO, IL 60666

You know what? whe we revised it today it says this:

Delivered
    August 06, 2012, 11:08 am
    LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD 21093
    International Letter

WTF?!?! They send a fucking international letter that took from june 26 to august 06 to go from USA to USA??? How is that international? My friend lives in SPAIN, not in USA.

So I think the tracking number was not even HIS tracking number. Where is his order? And his tracking number?

Will update this post with Wulven answer, but I think this is pretty crazy. My friend got an order tracking number that wasn't his order and he hasn't received it yet. I'm pretty sure Wulven is gonna find a good solution, but I find this amazing to belive...

If you dont believe me, this is the tracking number he received:

Tracking Number: LJ942464389US
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I was soundly defeated by b0hater 1-2. Nicely done!
    Team Juggernauts ELDER
    Winner of TLOTpSGR 1.28 Tournament
    PFGs member

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yup, looks like a wrong tracking code. Just email support@ again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Definitely looks like Alliance Game Distributors put in the wrong tracking number. The shipping address for the order, which should be the same as the shipping label that was printed, is for Spain. I'll get them to review this in today's daily update.

Also, I don't know why people post these stuff in the forum. Most of the people that end up reading it aren't able to help you and it just clutters the forum. If there's a problem with your pre-order and you haven't received a reply in a couple days due to the backlog with support email, just send me a private message so I can pull it up and look into it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Also, I don't know why people post these stuff in the forum. Most of the people that end up reading it aren't able to help you and it just clutters the forum. If there's a problem with your pre-order and you haven't received a reply in a couple days due to the backlog with support email, just send me a private message so I can pull it up and look into it.
    I posted this because I find it really weird and wanted to share with the comunity to see if more people has the same problem. I know Wulven will take care of this without hesitation (as I stated in my OP) and don't want to start a flame or anything. Sorry if there's something wrong with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I was soundly defeated by b0hater 1-2. Nicely done!
    Team Juggernauts ELDER
    Winner of TLOTpSGR 1.28 Tournament
    PFGs member

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My initial (starter deck) orders had a Timonium, MD "from" address, so the tracking information sounds to me like an undeliverable/returned package.