Close

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    It wasnt summoning for free, just summoning anything for 3cc....
    Come on, we will not be playing with words (I know it costs 3 cc) -but honestly playing 7cc ally for 3 is basically the same as free

Change you suggested might be interesting, but it can definitely become even more broken - without testing it is very hard to say.
    Maybe do something like 2SE - aliies with cost 5 or more cost 1 or 2 less resources to summon
    2SE - Deal some damage to target ally.
    or something like
    2SE, sac an ally - play ally from your hand for free
    3SE - destroy target ally
    I would even consider some exhaust time on locations with abilities like these - for example every ability can be activated once in 3 turns or something like this as balance parameter.

I am definitely looking forward to see, what will happen with this card - I know their idea was good, but implementation was very poor
    Last edited by SWAT0013; 01-04-2016 at 02:31 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I haven't envountered this card much but from what I've seen it can be pretty overwhelming. Perhaps changing it to '3cc: target creature is placed onto the battlefield from your hand" would be better as it wouldn't trigger the summoning effect. Making it less powerful

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by morbius View Post
    I just knew Caitlyn will be in the thread, opposing the change. Nothing is ever OP for her.

I haven't played much since the LL came out, only 9 games, 8 of which I won. The only loss? You guessed it, Garina Road. One turn I have 3 allies out and firm control of the board, the next turn I have nothing and he has 3 fatties on the board and has clearly won. And it's a simplest deck ever, just a bunch of fatties, shuriken, Garina Road and draw, draw, draw.

Come clean, Gondorian. You didn't even play test this card, did you?
    I have played 14 games, won 13 and then, bam!, aldmor raikka owned me. Ban Aldmor, their are obviously op.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This card isn't giving a 100% win rate.. isn't a bad idea card, i think the problem is just the abuse vs some decks without control power.
    The ability isn't the problem, use the ability every turn, without sacrifice, is the problem here... i think need something like a SE reduction for makes impposible to use it 4ever.
    The ability is fun, and perfect reflects the idea of the new locations.. we just need control the infinite resource for spam fatties.

Anyway im agree with temporal Ban, cuz i try test new decks in QM and 70% of them are Garina 77.. so this force players to test other options in this first days of LL.
    Last edited by Arcanes; 01-04-2016 at 02:56 PM.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't think the card is OP. The problem is that the opponent requires a removal by t4. And without mulligan this is hard to do. Also, some heroes don't have cheap removals. Humans have retreat. But shadow does not have access to a cheap removal like this.
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanes View Post
    This card isn't giving a 100% win rate.. isn't a bad idea card, i think the problem is just the abuse vs some decks without control power.
    The ability isn't the problem, use the ability every turn, without sacrifice, is the problem here... i think need something like a SE reduction for makes impposible to use it 4ever.
    The ability is fun, and perfect reflects the idea of the new locations.. we just need control the infinite resource for spam fatties.

Anyway im agree with temporal Ban, cuz i try test new decks in QM and 70% of them are Garina 77.. so this force players to test other options in this first days of LL.
    Nobody said it will give you 100% win, but if you do not get terrible draw or opponent gets good answers, outcome is pretty much clear.
    I am not surprised there was so many Garinas - quite easy to play, yet quite hard to counter... I agree that maybe just adding some cooldown, changing cost to SE or requirement to sac ally might be enough - we will see

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3yb0i View Post
    I don't think the card is OP. The problem is that the opponent requires a removal by t4. And without mulligan this is hard to do. Also, some heroes don't have cheap removals. Humans have retreat. But shadow does not have access to a cheap removal like this.
    No offense but retreat is not enough - if your opponent starts, he plays T7 ally by T4. You return him (you have 2 resources left, not much other to do), and he plays him again for 3cc... Basically only counter is to "destroy" location after opponent casts it - and we do not have enough location hate at this moment...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe make it T5 to play, possibly swap it's opposing ability with the one from Gaderi: Braxno Citadel, or both. Dang and I was gonna make an evil deck with this too - lol.

But, yeah ... I agree that it should be temporarily banned while you guys bounce ideas around to come up with something more balanced.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So, you banned a card that many of the iOS players were looking forward to trying out but could not because we are patiently waiting for it to be approved... I do not like this and am very sad about this decision. You couldn't wait until iOS players could play around with it for awhile? It's a real turn off to Shadow Era.
    Last edited by NestMegatron; 01-04-2016 at 03:37 PM.
    I like pie, Shadow Era, and you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Too early.... now aldmor ms gonna fill se

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yes aldmor and twilight next. hasted seeking scout makes aldmor very easy to play. seek in general was a bad idea. it completely changed the game and made it easier to get the cards you need without having to sacrifice card slot to increase chance of drawing it. and then haste twilight is too powerful and avatar as well. maybe make it return only 2 allies. and the best combo of all is back to back kallista and sheperdess. you can renew 12 resources this way and then santa bomb and just flood the board with allies. ive seen it happen.