2x Poison Arrow
    2x Flaming Arrow
    3x Rapid Fire
    3x Bazaar
    3x Night Prowler
    4x Soul Seeker
    2x Guardian's Oath
    2x Beetle Demon Bow

I built this deck as soon as the update was released. It's won about 80%-85%, with most off the losses coming in the beginning, when I was still tweaking the deck. The reason I call it a power house deck is because by turn 7you can have a Rapid Fire down with a Soul Seeker pumped up with a Aimed shot. If you've never seen it, basically what happens is you have two attack each turn for 6 damage apiece, so you can direct 12 damage a turn on any target on the board, and what makes this deck exceptionally hard to beat is that you heal 8 damage everytime you wipe 2 allies off the board, and 6 damage kills about 95% of the all the allies in the game in one turn. If you get that combo out quick it's almost impossible to beat this deck. I'll post a more thorough deck strategy a bit later, after I play a few more games. The basic concept is to control the board with your traps, arrows, and low cost creatures until you can get the above combo out on the board. I believe there's enough in the deck to sustain you if you don't get the ideal draw in the first couple turns. If I draw multiple Sandra's in the first few turns I always play them back to back, especially if I go first, because this severely slows down their tempo, and forces them to throw away things they probably want to play. Plus it opens you up to maybe placing an armor on your hero rather than sacking it, like you would do in a faster game. I'm gonna work on thinning it out a bit, and I'll post anything new on this thread. Love to hear some feed back on how people like it, maybe finding an even better strategy. Hope you enjoy it!
    Last edited by Legato; 03-26-2011 at 12:22 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    And some people were still claiming hunters were bad.
    My music.
    Cthulhu fhtagn...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I know! I know I've change that opinion with a few of the Eladwen, and Darkclaw players, lol.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Use a better armor, the one that gives Life at death of allies seems appropriate (the only that protects of two damage)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would recommend to start the thinning from guardian's oath as it is very lackluster.
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've practically built the same deck without even needing to read up on it on the forum, I just did the math and figured..."wow, 12 pts swing, sure i'm there"....LOL

but i use 4x demon bettle bows instead of the guardian oaths, because they cost less to bring down and you almost always have 4 energy to drop to awaken them. I also have a full set of death traps for early delay or late game control.

I don't use armor as the ones that are actually worth using aren't for hunters. I'm currently testing diff tweaks and it looks like bazaar will move up to 4, there's just no other convenient way to draw cards that isn't dependent on the field.

I tested 4 of the delay traps but then settled with 4 puwens instead. no sandras either.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I took a similar approach, even though my deck is over 40 cards. I may cut some sometime but I see them as necessary. My major cut is that I am practically Ally-less. I only run Sandra 4x for the obvious reasons. As for key cards, obviously it's Seeker with Aimed Shot and Rapid Fire. I consider all Hunter specific armors pretty much useless except for Gravedigger's Cloak. This bad boy is card draw ultimate! I didn't experiment with Prowler as I see it to little use. I can generate graveyard piles and thereby allowing me to steal them. It is cheaper and lasts longer than Prowler. Well enough sharing deck secrets.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    I would recommend to start the thinning from guardian's oath as it is very lackluster.
    I think I have to agree. You'd probably be better dropping Guardian and adding 2 more Beetles.
    My music.
    Cthulhu fhtagn...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Played this deck, only changed the armor. Good wins

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i just want to hunters are so much fun to play.....i play a similar deck and i just won 5/7, lost to Ter Adun twice because of the freaken destroy target item lol