Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeweler's Dream

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rumsey View Post
    I have to ask... why do you capitalize every letter of every word of every sentence in every thread?
    Its Gnarly Habit I've Gotten Into. I Can't Remember The Last Time I Typed Normally Without Be Conscious Of It. Also There Is A Rhythm To It That Is Addicting. The Rhythm Is Akin To Playing The Drums And The Cap Lock Is The Bass Pedal If You Will.

I Get Asked This Question Often When Im New To A Forum. Usually I'll Give That Person A Link To The Thread Where The First Person Asks About My Typing Habit. I Suppose Jewelers Dream Page 2 Post # 19 Will Be The Beginning Of That Thread.
    BayArea'sFines7
    Dubstep

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have recently find this card to be a lot better than what I gave it credit for, I suggest you try to build it into your strategy. You will be surprised.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fines7 View Post
    Its Gnarly Habit I've Gotten Into. I Can't Remember The Last Time I Typed Normally Without Be Conscious Of It. Also There Is A Rhythm To It That Is Addicting. The Rhythm Is Akin To Playing The Drums And The Cap Lock Is The Bass Pedal If You Will.

I Get Asked This Question Often When Im New To A Forum. Usually I'll Give That Person A Link To The Thread Where The First Person Asks About My Typing Habit. I Suppose Jewelers Dream Page 2 Post # 19 Will Be The Beginning Of That Thread.
    Well please, stop with this habit, it's very hard to read your posts like that, spelling/punctuation rules for nothing, it is because they are essencial for a good understanding/reading of texts.

Yes, I know my english isn't perfect, but I try to write as well as possible.

Serious, reading your posts give me headache, you probably don't even notice it anymore because your mind is already used to it, but I have serious trouble to understand whar you write just because your mind thinks that capital means a name or the start of a new sentence, as the world is in the middle of the sentence the mind will think it's a name, your mind give less importance to names in a sentence because they are only there to point to a person/location not to form the sentence itself. By making all the words look like names the mind doesn't understand the sentence well because he's looking for non capital words.

So please, just stop... At least on this forum.
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Your English Is Great. I Don't Know Any Second Languages Much Less Type In Them So Kudos.

As For My Typing.

Let It Go Man, Its Been Years It Is What It Is. Its Only A Big Deal If You Want It To Be.

Instead Lets Be Friends I Don't Know Anyone From The Netherlands.
    BayArea'sFines7
    Dubstep

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's just that it's really hard to read your post's, I've to read it like word by word because he text just doesn't 'flow' as it should. But I guess I'll have to get used to it.
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldazar View Post
    It's just that it's really hard to read your post's, I've to read it like word by word because he text just doesn't 'flow' as it should. But I guess I'll have to get used to it.
    Reading is word by word. Then you'd be skipping, maybe thats why it doesnt make sense ;P i think His typing is unique fΓοΜ ποψ οπ ιΜ g0ΝπΔ τΥρε lικε τΗι5
    IGN: TJ DakaestX

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Im Not Trying To Go And Give People Headache I Just Type This Way.| Its A Habit I Never Thought It To Be A Bad One.

I'd Smoke Instead But Its Gross.|

P3 Suggested I Use The "Wall Thing" I Can't Remember What Its Really Called.| But It Will Come Between Every Sentence.|

Picking That Up Will Be A Habit In Itself.
    BayArea'sFines7
    Dubstep

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by fines7 View Post
    im not trying to go and give people headache i just type this way.| its a habit i never thought it to be a bad one.

I'd smoke instead but its gross.|

p3 suggested i use the "wall thing" i can't remember what its really called.| but it will come between every sentence.|

picking that up will be a habit in itself.
    on this forum you can just caps lock since it won't let you type in all caps since a week or two ago.

okay nevermind. instead of just making the first letter caps it now makes all lowercase....grrrrr
    - it's so blatantly obvious i'm gonna win that they usually quit. =(. i feel like i have to hold back so they won't leave.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How come this card doesn't stack with What Big Teeth? Whenever you put one into play the other one is removed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Because what big teeth is a weapon itself and you can't have 2 weapons equipped.
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory