Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Will spend over $100, but answer my question, est delivery time

My in game name is TranslucencyFRL and as you may know Ive spent over $75 in game for digital content, your physical cards interest me and I want to by at least the CotC Class Decks or Two Booster Box's but sadly reading through forums, they can be late up to two years with off putting, was wondering the est amount of time to send a package to Aus ASAP

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Translow View Post
    My in game name is TranslucencyFRL and as you may know Ive spent over $75 in game for digital content, your physical cards interest me and I want to by at least the CotC Class Decks or Two Booster Box's but sadly reading through forums, they can be late up to two years with off putting, was wondering the est amount of time to send a package to Aus ASAP
    Hi. I don't know how long it should normally take to get to Australia, but if my order took more than a month to show up then I would claim a refund for non-delivery. It should show predicted delivery time on the order page before you commit.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks, and may I ask two more questions
    1)is there another method for shipping, I just dont have the spare money to pay $68 for shipping
    2) whats discount coupons

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    1. There's no cheaper shipping method. It's expensive to send from the U.S. to Australia.
    2. As far as I know, there are no active discount coupons.

Did you try different variants of the products? Depending on weight, it can trigger much more expensive shipping. When I send from the UK, I have to be careful to stay under 2 kilograms or things get real expensive. 10 class decks and 2 booster boxes will be about 2.5kg.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, one class deck and a booster box will cost me around $80-90 for shipping!! Likes thats a booster box and a half thrown out the window

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I realise this is an old thread, but I've just jumped back onto Shadow Era after a lengthy break.

I have a bunch of the cards from the original kickstarter (a complete set + extras)... not sure if I want to sell them or try and bust them out to play. But I'm in Melbourne, Aus, so either way, let me know if you're still keen. If you've got cards, maybe we can jam a game!