Close

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Bug List - 2.90

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MakiGee View Post
    Snare Trap foil can be seen by the opponent. Maki Gee Vs. BmoStupendous, and the opponent confirmed that he saw my Snare Trap.
    Confirmed. The new foil effect in 2.906 is causing the trap to be shown face up when it is played. Whoops.

UPDATE: As of a few minutes ago, the server now replaces all foil traps in a deck with non-foil traps when any 2.90 match starts, to overcome this issue. When 2.9061 is out on all platforms, this server fix will be disabled.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi. Midnight Sentinel had Shocking Grasp on him, which will take away all his passives (whether written on his card or received by other sources - e.g. Ythan, Surprise Attack) while it is attached. So he didn't have the Ambush when he attacked and therefore not a bug.
    Thx man

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    On ipad, app crashes everytime a match ends. Doesnt matter win, lose, or disconnected. Everytime it tries to go to the victory or defeat page, it just crashes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    TJ segalion vs Superscuba
    towards the end of the game superscuba had Shard of power on and soulbound armour on field with 1hp (due to shard) but with no Superfocus (that was removed before by me).
    I attached Hunter's gambit on but the armour did not die
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by segalion View Post
    TJ segalion vs Superscuba
    towards the end of the game superscuba had Shard of power on and soulbound armour on field with 1hp (due to shard) but with no Superfocus (that was removed before by me).
    I attached Hunter's gambit on but the armour did not die
    Shard of Power's effect enforces a cap on whatever the health would otherwise be. Hunter's Gambit specifically is a health modifier. Unless Soulbound Armor was 1HP regardless of Shard of Power, then Gambit will not kill it. Please see here for more detailed explanation:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....Shard-of-Power

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnteshhing View Post
    On ipad, app crashes everytime a match ends. Doesnt matter win, lose, or disconnected. Everytime it tries to go to the victory or defeat page, it just crashes.
    Hi. Yeah, this is due to an issue with Unity 5.0 which we had to upgrade to. It is fixed in 2.9061 which should be coming out for iOS any day now. (It's already available to beta testers via Test Flight.)

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    On PC, it would randomly log me out mid battle, causing me a loss. This is very frustrating. And I cannot re-join the game. It gives me an "error:you already have a match in progress. Please wait until it times out".

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    On PC, it would randomly log me out mid battle, causing me a loss. This is very frustrating. And I cannot re-join the game. It gives me an "error:you already have a match in progress. Please wait until it times out".
    Do you ever log in via some other client? If you only ever use one PC to play SE then this one will have me completely stumped. Is it actually logging you out or crashing? Does it specifically tell you that you have been logged out and send you to login screen?

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Do you ever log in via some other client? If you only ever use one PC to play SE then this one will have me completely stumped. Is it actually logging you out or crashing? Does it specifically tell you that you have been logged out and send you to login screen?
    Both. Sometimes the program crashes. Sometimes it just takes me back to the login screen

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Both. Sometimes the program crashes. Sometimes it just takes me back to the login screen
    OK, but did you ever use some other client instead of PC?