Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    rapacious vermin is too cheap for a destroy card and also the stats are too strong for 2 resource ally. it should be most 1/4 because the negative effect is balanced by the item destroy ability. but still at only 2 resource cost its too cheap just compared to sorcerer of endia.

energy extraction should only be able to target allys because zaladar is already cheap with its ability so no need for more ability damage to heroes. and also at 2 resource cost its much too cheap for potentially deal 5 damage.

wulven tactican should only increase cost for the first item or ability played much like other allies like wulven renegade and aldmor artist. that would still make it the same in most situations but not be op against heroes that use many items and abilites.

aetherborn wisp needs a limit to growth maybe only + 1/1 per turn maximum.

raikka make her ability also set allies on fire if they take fire damage. that would make her a little bit more fire oriented again like she was at first.

embers of the just should be shuffled into the deck. you killed a whole hero with the latest nerf. then you can also limit damage to hero to 3 if it feels too op.

darklight apprentice must have permanent meek considering its stats and ability.

meat wagon. +1/1 for only 3 cost artifact is too cheap and its not hard for decks to have permanent buff if you choose right allies that can draw for you and do other stuff so you dont need abilities or items. give it sustain hp or resource or se.

lakmire still needs a nerf. maybe only reduce attachment by 2 cost or give the enemy a much better ability to counter the cheap attachments.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    rapacious vermin is too cheap for a destroy card and also the stats are too strong for 2 resource ally. it should be most 1/4 because the negative effect is balanced by the item destroy ability. but still at only 2 resource cost its too cheap just compared to sorcerer of endia.

He has sustain to balance his stats, if you expect him you can play around him. He is just right in my opinion at the moment.

energy extraction should only be able to target allys because zaladar is already cheap with its ability so no need for more ability damage to heroes. and also at 2 resource cost its much too cheap for potentially deal 5 damage.

I have to agree that this card is quite strong. I haven't played actively enough to know how powerful it actually is. Interesting might be a cost increase with unlimited damage.

wulven tactican should only increase cost for the first item or ability played much like other allies like wulven renegade and aldmor artist. that would still make it the same in most situations but not be op against heroes that use many items and abilites.

I don't see this making much change other than more card text. Which looks bad. Also he should be powerful in these Priest/mage matchups because that's why you put him in.

aetherborn wisp needs a limit to growth maybe only + 1/1 per turn maximum.

No. If you lose to Aetherborn Wisp it's because you were unlucky or your deck has no counters. This card is in a perfectly balanced state.

raikka make her ability also set allies on fire if they take fire damage. that would make her a little bit more fire oriented again like she was at first.

Flavourful, cool buff. However too strong imo.

embers of the just should be shuffled into the deck. you killed a whole hero with the latest nerf. then you can also limit damage to hero to 3 if it feels too op.

I agree with you on that one. Good suggestion!

darklight apprentice must have permanent meek considering its stats and ability.

Is that one damage too much?

meat wagon. +1/1 for only 3 cost artifact is too cheap and its not hard for decks to have permanent buff if you choose right allies that can draw for you and do other stuff so you dont need abilities or items. give it sustain hp or resource or se.

This card restricts your deck building in such a big way that a strong effect is justified. Meat wagon decks are only strong against certain heroes too and lose hard to good control decks.

lakmire still needs a nerf. maybe only reduce attachment by 2 cost or give the enemy a much better ability to counter the cheap attachments.
    Don't know about this one.

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maxi1230 View Post
    Don't know about this one.
    Which one?
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

Link to TJ forum
    IRC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Is Here View Post
    Which one?
    Lakmire

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh, can we buff the ravager location?
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maxi1230 View Post
    Lakmire
    A bit over the top with Baduruu
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The best deck using Lakmire is Wulven-driven elementail. Every elementail over 300+ rating is running this.

I am not sure whether nerf Lakmire is the best way to go. I'd rather say the real OP card behind this is "confluence of fate". It is a neutral draw engine that does not cost card to cost and it has potential to draw tons of cards. Any attachment based deck will run it. I think attachment based decks are plaguing the meta to a point that I am running Jerico (without the nerfed ember of course) to counter the meta and I am doing well staying at 330.

Can we consider to slightly nerf it to not drawing one card from itself? Maybe we can reduce its cost to 2 cc to compensate that.
    Last edited by longfan; 10-04-2016 at 12:39 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't currently see any problems with any op cards. Some are better than others, but not op by any means.
    If you saying rejig then yes please start fresh on the gloomy Aldmor. Poor fella.
    Oh and put desert back to its original state. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    Could be better than fire snake version.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I still say Skervox shouldn't be so stally. It's not really op, but it doesn't feel great to fight against either. Once we get more solid hunter allies, I wonder if disabling the whole board will just become too much. So I know I would change it to only disable one ally (but still poison them all) and maybe a small something for the loss of the rest of the control. Again, not op, but I think he can be a much more pleasant hero someway or another.

Also, the Wulven stuff should probably be looked at. I don't want the decks to die, I've only ever run into the Baduruu variant, but I keep hearing Lakmire coming up.

I'd still like to see some buffs to SF cards that have lost their decks like Dagger of Fate and such (especially cards hit because of Aramia). Aramia might even see more play again because of them now that she's been nerfed. Just a thought. I still think a few tweaks to SF could really help.

As for the rest of LL, I'll hold my judgement till Part 2 at this point I think. I really hope there are some cards that bring locations to life.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No one else thinks "Confluence of Fate" problematic?

A neutral unilateral card draw without a card cost (because you draw one back in the end) at 3cc is really over the top.