Close

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: garina 3.11

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    T5 you will be able to spam fatties no matter what. Even without Garina. T5 you can brax T6 you can Viska T7 you can Oliver/Nath. Pretty sure your argument is invalid.
    I like pie, Shadow Era, and you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Umm..I thought we all already agreed that this taboo word cannot be spoken/written anymore.

It must only be referred to as the "G-word."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NestMegatron View Post
    T5 you will be able to spam fatties no matter what. Even without Garina. T5 you can brax T6 you can Viska T7 you can Oliver/Nath. Pretty sure your argument is invalid.
    yes but normally you can only play 1 fatty each turn so early. but with garina you can play one fatty and other cards like 3 cc allies or abilites or items. thats what makes it so powerful. for example without garina you can usually not play nathaniels and aldon together until at least t10. but with garina you can easily do it by as early as t6.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfff View Post
    I propose a new name for the card: nerfina road
    +1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    yes but normally you can only play 1 fatty each turn so early. but with garina you can play one fatty and other cards like 3 cc allies or abilites or items. thats what makes it so powerful. for example without garina you can usually not play nathaniels and aldon together until at least t10. but with garina you can easily do it by as early as t6.
    Dunno if i remember correctly but ppl complained about early fat allies , not cheap fat allies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    hi. my suggestions are just based on the old garina which is pretty much identical to this new version. as some one already said before me the change from t4 to t5 doesnt really change the impact of the card. i think it still will have the same issues as the old one which was that you can spam fatties. of course playtesting will show if its still problematic like the old one. but if it needed another change i think my suggestions would target the main issue with the card. which is like i said spamming fatties and not just that they can be played a few turns earlier.
    So to answer your question gondorian, no...she will not be posting an ign. I assume she is most likely fearful that people will start harrasing her in game, and thats a pretty reasonable fear to have
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    and thats a pretty reasonable fear to have
    after realizing there are many immature and childish people around here that is a very reasonable fear to have.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymos View Post
    Dunno if i remember correctly but ppl complained about early fat allies , not cheap fat allies
    both

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    You know.. you can always PM gondorian with your IGN so he can check your games and get some insights about what you're mentioning.
    I wanted an image as a signature and all I got was text.

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hi. my suggestions are just based on the old garina which is pretty much identical to this new version. as some one already said before me the change from t4 to t5 doesnt really change the impact of the card. i think it still will have the same issues as the old one which was that you can spam fatties. of course playtesting will show if its still problematic like the old one. but if it needed another change i think my suggestions would target the main issue with the card. which is like i said spamming fatties and not just that they can be played a few turns earlier.
    How about waiting until you play test it before making a complaint. That way your complaint will hold merit.