Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Again any item that would be a problem if summoned by her can be given restrictions...whether blocking summoning by hero abilities or losing half durability when summoned by hero ability. It really isn't that hard to work around if needed.
    ETC

ENJOY THINK CREATE

I'm an ETC newbie so please underestimate me (I like advantages )

“I'm awesome.”-Me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jacelkos View Post
    You can watch AP Sappy climb up the ladder this season to 370 using only Pyramia.
    Either Sappy or Aramia might be OP, I'll let you decide which one should be considered for a nerf ;-)

I agree that Gauntlets' "free" draw makes Aramia burn a bit too consistent. Maybe we should consider decrease its durability to 3?
    Indastria is making it into top 100 score and rating with Aramia this month.
    Either Aramia or Indastria might be OP... And I feel it can't be the latter!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Day one rating doesn't really matter, I remember at least two seasons in which a guy with Gwenneth got to 370+ rating. Is Gwen OP? Definitely not.
    A gauntlet change can be considered though.
    My proposal is:

Change casting cost from 3 to 2.
    Decrease durability from 4 to 3.

Predicted effect of the change:
    1) less draw for aramia. The change in the casting cost doesn't help her too much because she is going to fetch it with the ability anyway. It can be easier to cast if it's drawn, but overall it's a nerf for that kind of build.
    2) buff for Majiya (and possibly Raikka, even if the fire theme has been removed from her): at 3cc Gauntlets are not easy to cast with Maj, because t3 is the most important turn in Shadow Era and you can't lose it to play a card that doesn't give you board presence. At 2cc it would be a lot more playable.
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandevmonium View Post
    Indastria is making it into top 100 score and rating with Aramia this month.
    Either Aramia or Indastria might be OP... And I feel it can't be the latter!
    Pandev should resign, if you do not win more is certainly not my fault or Aramia.
    IGN: 17 indastria
    Telegram contact: @indastria

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So all heroes that are used in top 100 are OP? NERF THEM ALL!!!!!!!

Is Aramia seen more often than other rush mages? I guess yes, but only because she has slight edge in game agianst Eladwen and Loest. Their abilities have small value because of lack of good targets, and Aramia's PotL affects Loest/Elad way much then their PotL affects Armaia's cheap ability. If Gauntlets deck is nerfed we will just see again good old Loest/Elad rush decks and people will bitch again because they hate being rushed. This deck is just flavor of this season.
    Last edited by Veles; 06-03-2015 at 08:11 PM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maxi1230 View Post
    We can't nerf every 3cc or lower card just so Aramia can stay borderline OP.
    Yes we can!
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by starval View Post
    Yes we can!
    Doesnt a cards cost define its power?
    So why should an item that costs 3cc be super strong? Are you excepting a 3cc weapon that has 3dura and 4 attack? I am not.
    3 cc items are usually useless. Aramias Ability allow them to be useful. Thats all.
    Crusader of new Virtues
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    So all heroes that are used in top 100 are OP? NERF THEM ALL!!!!!!!

Is Aramia seen more often than other rush mages? I guess yes, but only because she has slight edge in game agianst Eladwen and Loest. Their abilities have small value because of lack of good targets, and Aramia's PotL affects Loest/Elad way much then their PotL affects Armaia's cheap ability. If Gauntlets deck is nerfed we will just see again good old Loest/Elad rush decks and people will bitch again because they hate being rushed. This deck is just flavor of this season.
    I personally prefer dealing with Loest and Elad over Aramia. Aramia's ability is much more killer and versatile than Loest and Elad's IMO. As I mentioned, her ability also has a very dangerous existence as it needs to be taken into account for all future items she could use. Constantly slapping on restrictions like JC mentioned is just a band-aid fix.

I actually would really like to see the change Pandevmonium posted. It seems like the perfect nerf for it, while also being a buff for other heroes. Tones her draw down a bit, while making it a more reasonably cost card for the others.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How is that s band aid fix...that's how some situations need to be handled. Tutor abilities bring that sort of restriction style to keep balance. Anything else destroys item or hero.
    ETC

ENJOY THINK CREATE

I'm an ETC newbie so please underestimate me (I like advantages )

“I'm awesome.”-Me