Close

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ! I already have a conflict for those dates, but for those who want practice there is the 40 Card Club, open to everyone, which is meant to help players practice with 40 card decks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The 40 card thing bugs me. Why does the official tournament go against the actual rules of the game?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm down. I want to play. Silverflower I sent you a private message.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfan View Post
    The 40 card thing bugs me. Why does the official tournament go against the actual rules of the game?
    Because at the moment there are some (too good) combo's with 30 cards, if the tournament would be of only 30 cards you would see around 80% of the challengers with the same deck's, and only some players would make something original but they would have lower chances just because the common 30 card decks are so powerfull.

Now with 40 cards the decks would be a lot more unique and some under used heroes (in the 30 cards games) could be used more.

You can count me in! Just waiting to recieve my 200 crystals from N3rd4Christ to officialy write me in (and of course I need to prepare my deck, but I think that will not be a big problem as I already play with a 37 cards deck).
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They're probably going with 40 cards because otherwise the top 8 decks would be all Majiya draw burn cheese and elementalis renewal cheese.

Edit: Yea basically what he said above post.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm also assuming this is 40 counting the hero? The 1 card actually makes a difference when calculating probability.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm down!! Please post more details on how to register/submit deck, timing of the tournament, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfan View Post
    I'm also assuming this is 40 counting the hero? The 1 card actually makes a difference when calculating probability.
    probablyyy....if it's 30 cards 30 w/hero now. This calls for some testing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Your attentions please,

Please register for the tournament by posting your game account here. Before the tournament please send me a private message with the list of cards in your deck and 100 shadow crystals will be taken from your account.

Tournament time will be "afternoonish" in your local timezone. Exact times will be assigned once all players have registered.
    Wulven Game Studios
    http://www.wulven.com

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When is the registration close date? Can players register now, without submitting their finalized deck list? How will the decks be enforced?