Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Love the problems.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Unfortunately the crashing problems are related to bugs in the TapJoy SDK with video caching, if you have watched a video or not. I could not reproduce it on my iPhone 4S or iPod Touch 3g with iOS 5, but I eventually did get the problem on my iPad with 4.x. One solution might be to open up Shadow Era and then let it remain idle for awhile before closing it for the first time or letting it resume.

We have submitted a fix with watching video offers disabled, so it should be out in a few days...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Unfortunately the crashing problems are related to bugs in the TapJoy SDK with video caching, if you have watched a video or not. I could not reproduce it on my iPhone 4S or iPod Touch 3g with iOS 5, but I eventually did get the problem on my iPad with 4.x. One solution might be to open up Shadow Era and then let it remain idle for awhile before closing it for the first time or letting it resume.

We have submitted a fix with watching video offers disabled, so it should be out in a few days...
    You work fast.

Any idea why the freeze bug is so much more frequent now?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Angry It crashes in my IPad with ios 5

I open the game and immediately it closes by its own..... I have an Ipad 2 with ios 5. Please, help!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With crashing issues on iOS devices, the first thing to do is to close the app from the multitasking bar and then reopening it. If that doesn't work, restarting the iOS device is the next step. If those don't work, you should try deleting the app and then reinstalling it.

We have identified an issue where Shadow Era will crash consistently on the login screen but we've already fixed and submitted the update to Apple. I expect Apple will have it approved within a week or so.

If you're having this problem, an alternative to reinstalling would be to turn on Airplane Mode before you enter the login screen. Once you get the prompt about Airplane Mode being on, tap on the Settings button, turn it off, and now you should be able to login rather than have the app crash.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, so i don't upload 1.29 because of crash, and today i got the crash with 1.28 ??? Just reinstaled 1.28, and thanks goodness it works ! Man a day without playing... That was awfull !
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wink Now it works!

I deleted the app and then I re-installed, and now it works!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by flor47 View Post
    I deleted the app and then I re-installed, and now it works!
    Youll be back, when you logout.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here