Close

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Are the prizes going to be awarded manually EVERY month? (or just manually for season 8?)...aren't MD awards are given automatically at the end of the MD period...just curious (it seemed that way the one season I played, but I did finish 1st and maybe I just got it so fast because they started manually at #1)
    Last edited by Shadow Mann; 11-14-2013 at 01:31 PM.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kaewar View Post
    只许bp放火,不许华人点灯?这叫什么道理?
    难道这又是一场轮流发生sex关系和轮奸的闹剧么?
    连公平公正都做不到,还怎么期望这游戏会平衡?
    上帝,你亲儿子调皮了,该打屁屁了。
    Can only bp arson, allowed the Chinese lighting? What kind of truth? Is this is a relationship between sex and rape occur alternately farce it? We can not do even a fair and equitable, but also how hope that this game will be balanced? God, you're pro-son naughty, the killing it.

(Google translate is such a fail, lol)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I like a nicely numbered post, so I'll respond directly

1. We have always punished players caught in unsportsmanlike conduct of fixing games, and in no way is this tolerated. The standard response has only been something like "It's very difficult to determine if a game is fixed or not".
    2. We do not need to publicly announce whose ratings have been deducted, for the same reason we do not publicly give warnings to people. The players will be sent an in-game mail outlining the exact reasons and given a warning.
    3. It took a very long time to verify a lot of the top players in season 8, and I don't think it's appropriate to go back to season 7 now after the fact. Season 7 has been finalized for a long time now.
    4,5. Umm ok...
    6. You are welcome to post comments and make suggestions but please don't make your post look like spam
    I just want to know, why wulven changed players' rating on the sly in Season 8's result?

Pls donot say u "do not need to publicly announce whose ratings have been deducted", that's bullshit, what u had done is so called "unsportsmanlike" exactly!

If RANK lost it's fair and justice, u just make no sense to organize these Season Rankings.

I will keep continuous attention to the progress of this, u'd better reply cautiously.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks, Kyle!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Who is the so-called complaints? If only from BP's complaint is this complaint? This is another level of collusion.

If it is really a complaint, could you tell me have you asked KA OR A1 OR TJ?

My IGN is KA tonyarcher。
    PLZ tell me,Do you have proof that these people cheated?Have you to confirm?

If u need money ,i can give u. But i think u don‘t care some people on top is a Loyal fans .And u don't care these people have no cheating.
    By the way,tell me,i pay u how much money,i can say some people is cheating as i think?Tell me, how much.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey, insulting people doesn't help you.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Money makes the mare go. Money talks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    Hey, insulting people doesn't help you.
    Let them be, Index.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kaewar View Post
    只许bp放火,不许华人点灯?这叫什么道理?
    难道这又是一场轮流发生sex关系和轮奸的闹剧么?
    连公平公正都做不到,还怎么期望这游戏会平衡?
    上帝,你亲儿子调皮了,该打屁屁了。
    In previous seasons, some KA players observed some strange strategies used by some of the BP players to climb to top rankings. It was thought to be probably improper and thus was reported to the SE team. However, the SE team only replied once talking about nothing significant and never ever had any further response and did not take any action at all regarding this issue. Thus, it seems that SE team does not care at all and allows this strategy. As a result, in season 8 some KA players used the same strategy learned. But now, the SE team jumps out all of a sudden and punishes the KA players for using that strategy.

So kaewar says,
    "Why do you allow BP to do this and now impose punishment on KA for doing the same thing? What's the logic behind? It is 'double standard' just like an event (the son of a famous person committed crime and the 'rape' is interpreted as 'having sex in turns') happened in China recently, which has irritated lots of people. Given that you cannot at least promise fairness to all, how can we ever expect this game to be balanced? Oh god, your son is getting naughty and you should give him some punishment."
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Holy crap. Those are awesome prizes!
    Team Juggernaut FTW!!