Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Disreguard Original SEG Cancel Post

After multiple talks with different members of the community and sleeping on it I have decided it is too harsh to punish the community for admins misconduct and unprofessionalism. Therefore SEG will continue and the tournament will still be held today. However, I will refuse to enter Telegram rooms that holds admins I deem unprofessional due to bias treatment. This makes putting your correct Telegram and IGN that much more important when signing up. If you do not sign up with the correct information I cannot add you to SEG Telegram rooms and you will not be able to participate.

Original Post:
    Due to me being removed from TG chat rooms I am canceling SEG tournament due to admin inactivity and persecution to wrongful community members.

For weeks since I have returned to Shadow Era I have received much hate from the community both privately and publicly in TG. Although this has been displayed to the community admins within the channel have refused to stop or interfer and some have even joined in on the hateful speech. Despite all this hate I started up SEG and was going to continue producing content for Shadow Era and step away from the League of Legends scene because I felt like my content would be more enjoyed and benefit the SE community rather then LOL where content is everywhere.

Today however, I have been removed from almost every Shadow Era Telegram room due to the immature of TJ dubdub who took it as a personal challenge to kick me. I see this as immaturity and power trip in attempt to show off to the community. Because admins wrongfully fullfill their role in the community and Telegram channels I am canceling Shadow Era Gaming. It is unfair for an individual helping the community to recieve so much hate all the time and get nothing done about it.

Sorry for those looking forward to the tournaments and wish you the best of luck. Maybe one day a real Wulven employee will step in and allow those trying to grow the community succeed.
    Last edited by BlackAngel; 09-14-2017 at 01:24 PM.
    Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.
    IGN: AP BlackAngel

free online tournament with prizes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    To be fair he asked you and other parties to stop. You didn't heed warnings and instead decided to call said warnings empty threats

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAngel View Post
    Due to me being removed from TG chat rooms I am canceling SEG tournament due to admin inactivity and persecution to wrongful community members.

For weeks since I have returned to Shadow Era I have received much hate from the community both privately and publicly in TG. Although this has been displayed to the community admins within the channel have refused to stop or interfer and some have even joined in on the hateful speech. Despite all this hate I started up SEG and was going to continue producing content for Shadow Era and step away from the League of Legends scene because I felt like my content would be more enjoyed and benefit the SE community rather then LOL where content is everywhere.

Today however, I have been removed from almost every Shadow Era Telegram room due to the immature of TJ dubdub who took it as a personal challenge to kick me. I see this as immaturity and power trip in attempt to show off to the community. Because admins wrongfully fullfill their role in the community and Telegram channels I am canceling Shadow Era Gaming. It is unfair for an individual helping the community to recieve so much hate all the time and get nothing done about it.

Sorry for those looking forward to the tournaments and wish you the best of luck. Maybe one day a real Wulven employee will step in and allow those trying to grow the community succeed.
    Well, I'm a bit bummed about SEG being canceled, but I agree with the decision that TJ dubdub made on TG. Your comments were a bit uncalled for and when asked to stop you responded with aggression and didn't stop. I understand you've been assaulted in the past, and apparently the admins did nothing. I wasn't there, so I can't speak to any validity of their past actions. If so, I can understand your responses, but disagree with the approach used. Talking it out with the admins instead of calling them out on it would have made more of a positive impact. While I won't ignore that they may have failed you in the past, but that shouldn't be used as an excuse.

I was personally happy that you were helping the community with SEG, in fact I was looking forward to it tomorrow. However that doesn't mean that you should be exempt from any of the rules in place by it. If I did the kind of things to be banned for a day, I would hope they would do the same, even though I'm a Shadow Era employee and board member. Looking at what was said I don't believe this to be a personal attack on you, it was a simple 1 day ban based on misconduct and not listening to the warning given. You've misunderstood it as such and I hope you'll understand.

Since I think you'll no longer trust any of the admin's present in telegram, hopefully you've not lost my trust. If you feel you're being persecuted for any reason by anyone, then please bring it up to me personally and I'll look into it and take the appropriate actions.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    BA, I cannot believe your allowing what could have been your show, SEG, to stop because of this.
    I mean really man, it was gonna be your tourney, we would help, and promote it, but this is just a bump in the road and to be honest all parties were warned so all parties got a time out. And that's all it was. I've personally been banned from irc and TG once or twice over the years.

Regardless of times when no admins were present or took action. There's no reason to ignore them when the see a need to take action.

I'm hoping you will take a few and realise that we all make mistakes or just get caught up in drama and hopefully we move on and come back stronger for the community, which I'm pretty sure you wanna continue to help build. So brother, suck it up, take 5 and come back stronger and get your tourney on!
    I mean really it's what's important, not us bleeding heart admins , right?

#bootKip
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You guys say it is silly for me to quit and stop doing SEG, I think it is silly I get attack almost daily on Telegram either through private messages or publically. I agreed it slowed down but when I saw a couple things in Telegram myself I get booted and then TJ dubdub continues to add insult to injury by joining in the verbal abuse I was currently receiving in SE Off Chat by saying "oh no hope no one is mad at me by removing such a beloved member of the community" and adds he can say whatever he wants because it is "off chat." No that shows the immaturity of the admin and it was on personal grounds. Also you are commenting in chat because you know that is the one chat left you didn't ban me from, if you are an admin then you need to be represent being an admin on ALL CHANNELS. Otherwise you just feed into the hate and create more toxicity and distrust.

I got nothing but respect for you Demnchi and Kip thorp but there is no coming back for me.
    Member of Alpha Predator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAngel View Post
    You guys say it is silly for me to quit and stop doing SEG, I think it is silly I get attack almost daily on Telegram either through private messages or publically. I agreed it slowed down but when I saw a couple things in Telegram myself I get booted and then TJ dubdub continues to add insult to injury by joining in the verbal abuse I was currently receiving in SE Off Chat by saying "oh no hope no one is mad at me by removing such a beloved member of the community" and adds he can say whatever he wants because it is "off chat." No that shows the immaturity of the admin and it was on personal grounds. Also you are commenting in chat because you know that is the one chat left you didn't ban me from, if you are an admin then you need to be represent being an admin on ALL CHANNELS. Otherwise you just feed into the hate and create more toxicity and distrust.

I got nothing but respect for you Demnchi and Kip thorp but there is no coming back for me.

The facts, at least from my perspective, are that you received a ban in global chat because you didnt comply to the mods warning, told him that he makes empty treats and the next you did was to cancell your event to fight back the moderators decision.

You dont want to continue with your event? Fine by me. Ill miss it but thats your decision.

If you think that you have been misjudged, there are other ways to take action to find your right, as board member and other moderators already told you.

Events are events, not means to strenghen ones arguments, at least from my point of view. But as i said again, its your event and your right to do with it as you see fit.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It was just a one day ban. Happens all the time. You aren't the first one to get it, probably won't be the last one. I encourage you to get it together and host the tourney like a champ. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, whenever you are up for it. And it's not because I'll miss your event (I haven't participated in a single one, so I don't care) but the community seems to enjoy it and you seem to enjoy it.
    I hope your ban will be lifted soon.

#bootKip
    Last edited by Scout; 09-14-2017 at 11:08 AM.
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

Link to TJ forum
    IRC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I said you'd be gone in 2 weeks and I was right, where is my money for winning the bet?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BP Colosal View Post
    I said you'd be gone in 2 weeks and I was right, where is my money for winning the bet?
    he is still active on forums so you lost now send all those premium packs To BP ITACHI UCHIHA
    Proud Member Of The Blue Phoenix

IGN -: BP Itachi Uchiha
    Telegram -: @itachiuchiiha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Disreguard to the original post and I have corrected it with a brief explanation.
    Member of Alpha Predator