Close

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    XY Soomsalof.

I consider myself reasonably new every time I join the game I become a new player. I'm 17, attending courses for further studies outside of school and getting involved in the tourism and music industry. I found Shadow Era by the card game search in the play store and it was in the top 50 recommendations. After various card games I found I enjoyed this one the most due to the mechanics and strategy as I'm always hungry for a strategy game. I haven't found a hero or class or even human/shadow side I enjoy playing the most, but I'll keep playing until I do!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In game name: BEAUNUS

Aloha everyone I am originally from Hawaii and grew up with card games all my life, my step father owned a collectible card store and I spent most of my time playing card games there mainly MTG. I have played almost every card game out there and I am always eager to try my hand at new ones whenever I get a chance, this one has big time depth and is right up my alley I plan to play for quite sometime and will be buying packs next pay check ^_^. I started by viewing other players rated games to get an idea of what classes do and I fell in love with the idea of Ter Adun and his play style as it can be very self destructive and fun and I have been doing well with him I must earn his foil alternate art someday by buying all the packs. I have played for a few days and I am around 260 - 270 rating in ranked and I am learning so many new things every match its fun..... I now know which class has the "wrath of god" aka "tidal wave" and I will no longer over extend into it lol. I found out about the game randomly from a friend that plays it and I am having a blast. Have a good day everyone and the best of luck to you in your games.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GEARCHECKSAREDIFFICULT View Post
    In game name: BEAUNUS

Aloha everyone I am originally from Hawaii and grew up with card games all my life, my step father owned a collectible card store and I spent most of my time playing card games there mainly MTG. I have played almost every card game out there and I am always eager to try my hand at new ones whenever I get a chance, this one has big time depth and is right up my alley I plan to play for quite sometime and will be buying packs next pay check ^_^. I started by viewing other players rated games to get an idea of what classes do and I fell in love with the idea of Ter Adun and his play style as it can be very self destructive and fun and I have been doing well with him I must earn his foil alternate art someday by buying all the packs. I have played for a few days and I am around 260 - 270 rating in ranked and I am learning so many new things every match its fun..... I now know which class has the "wrath of god" aka "tidal wave" and I will no longer over extend into it lol. I found out about the game randomly from a friend that plays it and I am having a blast. Have a good day everyone and the best of luck to you in your games.
    Thanks for posting on this thread. It was interesting to hear what you wrote. Glad you are enjoying the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello, I'm Blackkurant.
    My name is Michal and I'm 30yo.
    I'm from Poland, but now I live in UK.
    I play this game from yesterday.
    I found it very fun, arts on card look awesome and the game look so good.
    Gameplay is different then other card games which I was play before (HS, TESL).
    This game look so very addictive.
    I will give that game big try, for sure
    IGN: SD Miozanbe
    Telegram: @Miozanbe

Purple Drake of Shadow Dragons
    "Sky above us, Earth below us, Fire within us"

Playing since: 03.11.2018

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackkurant View Post
    Hello, I'm Blackkurant.
    My name is Michal and I'm 30yo.
    I'm from Poland, but now I live in UK.
    I play this game from yesterday.
    I found it very fun, arts on card look awesome and the game look so good.
    Gameplay is different then other card games which I was play before (HS, TESL).
    This game look so very addictive.
    I will give that game big try, for sure
    Welcome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello, I am CrazyIvan. Just started playing the game today. I picked Serena, but I am unable to progress past the fifth battle in campaign. I did open the free booster packs and the other starter deck. I feel that I should be able to at least manage to beat the easy option in campaign, so I am baffled what I should do differently. Like the game, trying to get better at it. Some of the new guides, especially, the farming guides should be updated, as gold farming is not a feasible option now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyIvan1978 View Post
    Hello, I am CrazyIvan. Just started playing the game today. I picked Serena, but I am unable to progress past the fifth battle in campaign. I did open the free booster packs and the other starter deck. I feel that I should be able to at least manage to beat the easy option in campaign, so I am baffled what I should do differently. Like the game, trying to get better at it. Some of the new guides, especially, the farming guides should be updated, as gold farming is not a feasible option now.
    Hello, welcome to the game!
    On Telegram you will find a lot of people willing to help you. Feel free to message me there: @BTSigismund
    Black Templars
    "No Remorse, No Fear, No pity."

Leader of the Black Templars Guild

World Cup 2017 Wildcard Two Champion

Shadow Era World Champion 2018 and 2022

Want to join us? Message me or go on our website: https://www.seblacktemplars.com/contact

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi,
    I am Princess AG. Was going on a trip, so I wanted to find an offline CCG to play. Fun to play, glad I was able to download it.

From the US... MD.

I love card games: Hearthstone, and Shadowverse are my 2 favorites!

Thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think someone gifted me 10 card packs. Thanks a ton!!

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello everyone!
    My username is ED PPStar. I just discovered this game yesterday and it seems so promising. I was actually looking for a battle royale game but somehow ended up downloading this and man it's unlike any other mobile game that I've ever played, I'm already hooked and can already see myself playing this for hours without even a single toilet break. There are so many styles of playing i can choose from but I'm not really sure where my heart would set upon. Buuuuuuut if some kind soul could gift me a huge loads of packs and crystals, I would probably end up being a World Champ or something and make everybody proud.