Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who are you???

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

who are you???

To lighten the mood and take a break for that overly intense thread about the upcoming changes i thought, hey lets talk about something else. So who are you?

I am middle aged nerd (obviously) i work in a super busy emergency room as a nurse, yes I see alot of gross things. Saw the inside of someones skull last month. He didnt do so good.

I live in the new england area. Like the new york giants. Have two golden retrievers and an amazing wife and a 6 year old kid. I play shadow era because if i had an xbox i would be 400 pounds and never see my family.

Ok your turn.
    E.T.C.

ENJOY THAT CATHETER

Hey I'm nurse. What do you want from me?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am Samuel J. (obviously) I currently do not work anywhere. I spend most of my time on my PC. I have a Marketing degree from Penn State.

I live in the Great Lake area. Like the St. Louis Rams. Have an English bulldog named Rico (no wife or kids). I play shadow era because I have no movement in my fingers to play games on PS4 competitively (Quadriplegic).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What's up Sam j. Nice to officially say hello although we have chatted on the post before. My dad lives rights off Lake Erie. Super happy about that Ohio state win the other day. Love English bulldogs. Cutest pups.

Best football team I ever saw was the Kurt Warner Rams. God they were fun to watch.
    E.T.C.

ENJOY THAT CATHETER

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I confess, I am not a priest

I'll tell you where the name comes from. Has anyone know a space game called Eve Online? Well, there are four races and one of them is Amarians. They happen to be a very religious race. And although it's just the sub context, doesnt effect the actual space game at all, I had this RP character called Priest Amar. Besides doing trading (and smuggling) one of my self declared mission was to spread Amarian religion across the galaxy. Good old memories.

Anyway, it's great to be here and sharing this card game experience with all you good people.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not Millstalker in real-life. My hobbies are watching full moons and rain delays

plo
    I am a 18 years old Otaku, addicted to Anime/Manga, and a future engineer. I play SE because I am a very busy person, and this is one of the few games I can have a 10 minutes match once a while and gone, that is, I don't have to play a lot to get the cards and have a decent ranking.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really am an Alien Fungus .. I hitch hiked a ride on a meteorite that crash landed on your planet where I convinced some of the local plant and animal life that kinky cross pollination was a good thing ... I plan to infect all digital life forms next...
    When I'm not doing this I hide out in Sydney Australia and suffer in the summer heat.
    Last edited by Alien Fungus; 01-16-2015 at 09:52 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well... the name Alzorath has been my pen name for ages. It's to the point where I'm just as comfortable being called "Al" or "Alzorath" as I am with my real name.

As for who I am in person? In the shortest sense, I'm a college dropout who works retail.

In the long format:
    - I went to college for 4 years with a double major: Entrepreneurship (concentration: Marketing) & Computer Science (concentration: Software Engineering), and I had a declared minor in Studio Art, and was taking courses towards the reqs for a Psychology major.
    - I had to drop out due to family and financial issues (was either a roof over my head or university, and I had to choose the former), I was a year and a half from having my Bachelor's in the above...

I do youtube as an escape (it will be 3 years on June 1st), I enjoy creating content, and it makes me even happier when other people enjoy it too.

I've lived quite a varied life over the years, but honestly, anymore, I want to just live the simple life - roof over my head, food in my stomach, and the ability to get to both of the above. I have to say the only real "luxury" I would desire to add to my life would be the ability to return to school, but financially I just can't swing it right now, but that's just because I enjoy learning new things - and a classroom gives a nice structure to facilitate that (more so than trying to piecemeal it together online).

How do I identify myself? My priority is learning, I am a youtuber, and I work retail to keep myself afloat.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    I'm not Millstalker in real-life. My hobbies are watching full moons and rain delays
    Lol. Never let up that troll persona. Rofl.
    E.T.C.

ENJOY THAT CATHETER

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzorath View Post

I do youtube as an escape (it will be 3 years on June 1st), I enjoy creating content, and it makes me even happier when other people enjoy it too.
    Just so you know every lunch break at work EVERY SINGLE LUNCH BREAK AT WORK I watch your shadow era videos. I enjoy the hell out of them. Thank you for them. They are good knowledge for my favorite game and your a great commentator. One day I'll tackle meltdown with your help.
    E.T.C.

ENJOY THAT CATHETER