Close

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Post Dark Prophecies v1.7171

http://test.shadowera.com

Please report bugs here in this thread!

Known Bugs:
    (FIXED = fixed for the next version, v1.718)
    • Morphic Armor may steal attachments and attach them even if it is the same attachment.
    • Wild Beserker keeps haste if he was to gain it when played, but then an ally is killed by different means.
    • Morbid Acolyte and Layarian Diplomat cannot remove all passive abilities.
    • Super Focus nullifying enemy attachments doesn't seem to work the turn it is played. The next turn, CB, CP, etc. are overwritten just fine.
    • FIXED Steadfast did not work against Shatter Ice. (its supposed to)
    • Moonstalker doesn't stealth allies when using ability first
    • FIXED Multiple traps can't trigger during the same turn. I had 2x Enchanted Forest on the board, busti played Poison Arrowicon, the trap triggered normally, he played it again and the 2nd trap didn't.
    • Artful Squire can't target Antimatter
    • CAN'T REPRODUCE Death Collector gains health boost but not attack boost.
    • Consuming Fear triggers after the ally it is attached to attacks (or retaliates). Also, it does not trigger for allies using abilities. Tested with DMT and PB and Cobra Demon
    • FIXED While Enchanted Forest is in play, A Fireball flew straight through one meanwhile the LS that followed a turn later did trigger it. Inconsistent with how it works.
    • Mind Control will go right through Moonstalkers stealth, causing the ally to attack and damage Moonstalker.
    • Darkwood Wraith is able to target Aeon Stormcaller. Could possibly be related to Drag and Drop.
    • FIXED Spectral sabre cannot target the Aimed shot, which was attached on a bow.
    • Allies are not acting normally when summoned if they were bounced by Rolling Bolders earlier. (see post #28 for more details)
    • Rolling Boulder does not trigger if the opponent's hand is full from casting an ally that draws with his on-summon ability. Correct behavior is that it should trigger and fizzle.
    • FIXED When Breastplate of Vitality is played after Shard of Power, Allies have 3 health. Shard of Power should keep them at 1 health.
    • When Voltar's Ring is in play and Nishaven uses his ability against an opponent's ally that has Blackened Heart attached to it, the ally loses 1 HP.
    • Voice of Winter isn't freezing allies summoned by Howlfang's ability.
    • If you already have a transformed Thoughtful Investment, Wand of Izikus will allow you to target another one but it won't change into an ally. Works on Tome of Knowledge though.
    • After attaching Nowhere to Hide on Moonstalker and Moonstalker uses his ability, he remains stealthed on the following rounds.
    • Items transformed by Wand of Izikus while Voice of Winter is in play, sometimes do not get frozen.
    • FIXED When Knight of the Golden Dawn activates his +1 attack for an attachment, it gives all his allies +1 attack too.
    • FIXED Dark Revelations does not expire after 3 turns; it appears to last indefinitely.
    • FIXED When I try to play Kelvin's Charm, the screen zooms at my opponent's side of the board instead of mine to attach it to my weapons.
    • Radiant Wisp with an attached treasured heirloom increased to 6 attack and 9 health when a crippling blow was attached to it rather than set the attack to 0.
    • Grundlers Double does not ignore stealth, at least not the turn summoned by Baduruu.
    • Stalwart Battleguard is alone on board with 5/6. An ally is cast but dies to Snare Trap. Stalwart Battleguard becomes 5/4.
    • FIXED Rothem's Visage does not follow the one instance rule.
    • FIXED Incense of Atonement does not follow the one instance rule.
    • Temporal Disturbance doesn't incur damage to opposing hero even when his deck is empty and there is no card left to draw.
    • Lost in the Woods when used on a opposing ally does not disable it in the opponents turn.
    • When opponent's Spirit Warden removes Tainted Oracle from my graveyard, I drew two cards.
    • Opponent's 3rd Forgiveness gave her an invisible card into her hand, like there was an empty space in her hand.
    • Contaminated Well does not restore health when it leaves play, as the text would suggest.
    • Darkwood Wraith could target behind aeons protector for the bounce effect.
    • FIXED Spectral Blade cannot target every attachment, (specific cases: posts #105 and #115)
    • Ripping furry is incorrectly giving an attack boost the turn it is played. May ignore Armored Sandworm's effect.
    • While Lyra Blackrose is in play, opposing player does not discard upon use of Aldmor Conduit that I have on my board.
    • FIXED Wendith's attack bonus does not disappear when retreated. Tested with Baduruu using Grundler's Double.
    • Kairos can retaliate against allies that are stealthed by Moonstalker.
    • WUlven Predator cannot attack Night Owl when Night Owl has stealth.
    • Treasured Heirloom drew 2 cards when it was sent back to hand by Mystic of the Vale.
    • FIXED Death Collector will still give a health boost even if Shard of Power is on board.
    • When Opponent hero attacks Countess Ramina, the weapon only returns to hand after it hits the countess rather than when she damaged the opponent hero. Also when it gets sent back to hand, it keeps the current durability of the weapon and does not reset it.
    • CAN'T REPRODUCE With Divine Connection attached, if an ally with an attachment is killed by your opponent, it sends the attachment to the top of your deck rather than shuffled into the deck.
    • FIXED With Shard of Power in play using Rotling's on summon ability to remove a Spark from the graveyard will kill Sparks in play.
    • If Morbid Acolyte dies during controller's turn, the ally it had removed passive abilities from regains them.
    • Antimatter doesn't work properly when there is only 1 card left in deck. Example here #171
    • Beetle Demon Bow is buggy post #164 and post #183 gives examples.
    • FIXED Allies being removed from the graveyard are acting as if they were killed on the field. Examples, if a Death Collector removes Spark, all other Sparks in play take 1 damage. Tainted Oracles also draw cards in the same circumstance.
    • FIXED Knight of the Golden Dawn's ability appears to be buffing other cards, even weapons.
    • Countess Rosmina may be bouncing weapons after combat instead of during combat.

Non-gamegreaking issues:
    • Timer does not go up while activating antimatter ability.
    • Cards sometimes gets stuck above everything else. I think this is related to drag and drop functionality or maybe from when playing a card when animation for another card is not yet finished
    • When multiple allies die at the same time, they still go to the graveyard in random order.
    • Spark is listed as an ability.
    • Disabled image does not disappear after Lost in the Woods expires or when Jericho removes a disabled status.
    • Healing touch doesn't remove disabling effect animation.
    • Morbid Acolyte can target allies with no passive abilities.
    • Storm coat not shown on Serena and Lance when cards are sorted by "armour" button.
    • FIXED When playing Lythite Coating (on Rothams Visage) the screen zoomed to opponents side of the board.
    • Snare trap is activating too fast, making it hard to tell what happened.
    • Camera zooms in on opponent's side for targeting for several cards when it should be zooming on your side. (PLEASE BE SPECIFIC)
    Last edited by Demnchi; 01-27-2013 at 01:02 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Please reserve this thread for bug reports only, general excitement can be posted elsewhere

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    April Fools!

Sorry, forgot about the failsafe code for the test server.. Please refresh the page and get v1.7171

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I cleaned up some noise from the thread.

There was an issue with none of the new cards being playable but that's fixed now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    April Fools!

Sorry, forgot about the failsafe code for the test server.. Please refresh the page and get v1.7171
    Cruel joke was cruel...but I forgive you now..new cards woooo!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Morbid Acolyte's ability could target allies without passive abilities (not really a bug I guess, but would be nicer if it can't to avoid silly mistake) but it did successfully remove Nightshade's stealth ability and Death Collector did also add health and attack, just happened to include these two in my first test (contrary to the stated bugs?).
    Last edited by Zyraquis; 01-21-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    AI match versus Moonstalker: attached Nowhere to Hide to Moonstalker. Next turn, Moonstalker used ability. My next turn, Moonstalker was still stealthed.

Also, the AI would use Moonstalkers ability, then play allies, and those allies would not be stealthed. I don't know if they are supposed to be stealthed or not, but it seems like a really stupid mistake on the AIs part.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Game on test server Vortex vs Zoki86 few min ago:

Gravebone had Voice of Winter in play. When Eladwen used her Wand of Izikus ability to morph Tome of knowledge to ally it got frozen. Next turn Eladwen did this again on another Tome of Knowledge and this time Tome didn't got frozen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    damn kyle trollin ...still big thanks matey

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This made me shed a tear.