Close

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In a campaign with Nishaven vs. AI's Banebow, BB used a Flaming Arrow on a Paladin of Unaxio with 4 Health. The arrow took two unavoidable damage off the Paladin, but when the turn ended, Pally lost another point due to being ablaze - even though friendly allies were supposed to have the on-fire damage reduced by one.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    In a campaign with Nishaven vs. AI's Banebow, BB used a Flaming Arrow on a Paladin of Unaxio with 4 Health. The arrow took two unavoidable damage off the Paladin, but when the turn ended, Pally lost another point due to being ablaze - even though friendly allies were supposed to have the on-fire damage reduced by one.
    Can you send me your decklist by PM please.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Same Problem in campaign that the Opponent sac a Card and do nothing more. This time while i playing with Victor against Zhanna in her first easy Mission on first map.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I dont have time to read previous posts so i dont know if it reported again.... Prax campaing second match vs elementalis. The game freezes in no standar turn. Happened three times. Finished the first game vs Zana in all difficulties with no problems.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    I've had AI Majiya appear with a weird face down card floating above her deck with 3/0 stats and if you click on it it gets stuck in the middle of your screen with no way to get rid of it. Not sure if this occurs always with her, for me this occurred with either Serena or Boris, I can't remember (whichever features Majiya on as part of their first map).
    This is also happening while playing with Victor Hearthstriker against Majiya on the first campaign map. Is this card effect a new AI´s strategy to increase campaign difficulty? It becomes so annoying once it gets stuck in the middle of the screen that I prefer to concede
    Last edited by Morettos; 08-18-2017 at 12:31 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhunter388 View Post
    Same Problem in campaign that the Opponent sac a Card and do nothing more. This time while i playing with Victor against Zhanna in her first easy Mission on first map.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    I dont have time to read previous posts so i dont know if it reported again.... Prax campaing second match vs elementalis. The game freezes in no standar turn. Happened three times. Finished the first game vs Zana in all difficulties with no problems.
    Thanks for the examples! There are a few cases of this and its being looked into.

Quote Originally Posted by Morettos View Post
    This is also happening while playing with Victor Hearthstriker against Majiya on the first campaign map. Is this card effect a new AI´s strategy to increase campaign difficulty? It becomes so annoying once it gets stuck in the middle of the screen that I prefer to concede
    Yes, but it seems to not sit well with people for some reason. Guess we'll have to "fix" it.

(thanks for the report, we'll look into it. Lemme know if you find any more missions with this issue)
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Yes, but it seems to not sit well with people for some reason. Guess we'll have to "fix" it.
    Some people just have no sense of adventure. smh
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by starval View Post
    Some people just have no sense of adventure. smh
    It's so OP! Once I click the bait I have no other option than to concede. It's an AI auto win tactic!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Problem appears another time. This is why i Play with Majiya against Elementalis on first map easy Mission and it stucks again by opponents T6. It seems to be that only Ele have this Problem. So i cant Play more with Majiya and have to make another campaign with new hero.