Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sent decklists

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I haven't received decks from this teams yet.
    Valar morghulis, Twinkies , Gemini17, A1 Killing Machines, Slip 'n' Slide

Because of that, I will extend the deadline for sending decks until the end of the month, 30th of April, 00:00 GMT+0. After this time, the ones that haven't send their decks will be replaced by reserves or by a bye.

I'm sorry for teams that sent me their decks, and if anyone wants to change their deck please let me know.
    IGN: E2E Matei13

Enlisted to Endure
    E2E guild co-leader

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just replace it now. They had lot of time for send lists. How big ignorant u must be for not do that?
    And i don't want to wait months for play rounds with these players

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by striga View Post
    Just replace it now. They had lot of time for send lists. How big ignorant u must be for not do that?
    I can ensure you that Matei is working hard to make this a great tournament for all of us.

Thank you for your patience

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by striga View Post
    He he he he

I'm sorry for your frustration, I know that there was enough time to build one deck and I know that all other teams should have sent their decks, but, this game isn't the most important, anyone of us still have a real life more important than anything else. If a team told me that they have some problems in real life I would have been a jerk to say I don't care.
    But I know you have a real life too, and as others won't have time to play later, so I'll extend the deadline for every round at 2 Weeks.

Hope everyone is happy I'm really sorry if I caused you any frustrations, or to anyone else.

Enlisted to Endure
    E2E guild co-leader

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by matei13 View Post
    I haven't received decks from this teams yet.
    Valar morghulis, Twinkies , Gemini17, A1 Killing Machines, Slip 'n' Slide

Because of that, I will extend the deadline for sending decks until the end of the month, 30th of April, 00:00 GMT+0. After this time, the ones that haven't send their decks will be replaced by reserves or by a bye.

I'm sorry for teams that sent me their decks, and if anyone wants to change their deck please let me know.
    Sorry matei, I was sure the deadline was today and I was going to send you decklists now.
    At this point I'll take a couple more days to choose the decks and send them to you.
    Thanks for the extension
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Matei that's such a big words i'm not frustrated i'm just saying. Anyway i don't have much time for play but had enough for make 4 different decks and test it. U say it's only a game but keep inmind we all is human not bots. So respect others is a must be

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by matei13 View Post
    He he he he

I'm sorry for your frustration, I know that there was enough time to build one deck and I know that all other teams should have sent their decks, but, this game isn't the most important, anyone of us still have a real life more important than anything else. If a team told me that they have some problems in real life I would have been a jerk to say I don't care.
    But I know you have a real life too, and as others won't have time to play later, so I'll extend the deadline for every round at 2 Weeks.

Hope everyone is happy I'm really sorry if I caused you any frustrations, or to anyone else.
    I wanna point out that if suddenly i have no time to play this game or i have real life problems that are bigger than this tournament, i'll never be disappointed to be replaced with someone who actually can play.
    And btw, if those conditions happens to be real i'd be the first one NOT signing me up for a tourney.. If i have no time to play, to respect other players and don't make them wait for me i'd skip.

If you can play this game but you have those kinda big probs that you can't even make 2 deck lists you simply go on and play QM every once in a while when you find those 5 mins to be at the pc, and don't slow other people down in the tournaments.
    If the delay is so big to create 2 decks, think about getting started to play a game with those guys, in a 2v2, where 4 of them must be there at the same time.. this will take ages..

This being said, i'm not asking you to be the "jerk" cutting people off, but i'm asking people who can't really find the time to play this tournament to apologize to the other couples for the time they wasted waiting for them and take back their seat by themselves. Would be a really nice and correct move

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tournament just started
    Here are the brackets: http://challonge.com/e2e_friends
    Good luck and have fun, and by the way, sorry for this late start

Enlisted to Endure
    E2E guild co-leader

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimble23 View Post
    D&D Brothers