Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Preybird's Deck Thread

Hi all,

I’m running out of space in my signature again (stupid character limits ). So I’m consolidating all of my decks into a nice, easy to read package:

Call of the Crystals decks - Version 1.5

Gwen - The Bride: This allied Gwen has been tested, tuned, retested, tossed aside, brought back, rebuilt, and had some of the best minds in Shadow Era give me their input. Tournament ready.

Zaladar - Crystal Miner: My baby. I’ve had this deck almost as long as 1.5 has been out. My favourite QM deck. A modified version took me from 0 to 323 in the Season 5 reset before I switched it out.

Zaladar - Crystal Miner 2.0: A variant on my Crystal Miner deck, this is the card for card version that took me to 323 (as mentioned above). This thing also netted me #23 and #25 on the Season 6 ladder.

Gravebone - Behemoth: An old deck, this was my opener for the 1.5 release reset (Season 4). Took me to 289. Very solid late game, the deck just gets stronger and stronger as the game goes on.

Majiya - Hybrid: This is a record breaker, netting me a 7 win streak in an internal King-of-the-Hill tournament. Very solid, very flexible. An excellent QM deck, and quite capable in tournament play.

Darkclaw – Wulven Forces: My surprise deck, and always fun to take out for a spin. An allied Darkclaw that gives people more to think about than the traditional SoloClaw.

Ter Adun - The Spartan: The result of my own raving insanity, this is probably as good as I think Ter can be, winning matches in the 300+ range. Warning: Not for the faint hearted!

Logan - Metabreaker: Of all the heroes, Logan fell the hardest in the balancing of 1.5. Time to bring him back

Eladwen - Hardened Rush: This is the deck that got me into the Top 100 in Season 5, climbing from 295 to 303 and #42 in the rankings. A very solid, no frills, ass kicking rush deck. (Hosted on the Shadow Era Network)

Dark Prophecies Decks - Version 2.0

Ter Adun - The Spartan 2.0: Decidedly more powerful than my original Spartan, this thing is a lot more reliable and dangerous. Dark Prophecies really helped this playstyle out.

Banebow - Big Game Hunter: A standard Banebow updated for Dark Prophecies to plug the gaps in his game, along with a couple of twists and hidden niceties

Zaladar - Crystal Miner 3.0: It's back.

Baduruu - Blastbeat: Baduruu got such a leg up in DP, he's now quite viable when used by people who aren't named The Haydes

Gwen - The Bride 2.0: More ally-centric than my original Bride, she can keep the damage ticking over at a phenomenal pace once she gets rolling.

Jericho - Black Sheep: Jericho ain't all that bad.

Amber - Rhythm and Beat: Amber is one fast lady

Logan - Lockdown: A solid and fun Logan deck, utilising the underrated beast that is Rothem's Visage.

Victor - Techhead: Another underrated hero, Victor's surprised me with his versatility and power.

Loest - New Kid on the Block: A preview hero available only to Kickstarter backers, Loest will be in the Shattered Fates release but this is my spin on him for the DP meta.

Shattered Fates decks - Version 2.85

Zaladar - Crystal Miner 4.0: Straight up, straight forward. Just as Crystal Miner should be.

Zaladar - Crystal Cannon: It's hastetastical (yes I made that up). Shadow Haste + Shard of Power = PAIN.

Tala - Horde Tactics: This deck is very good at forcing lots of no win situations with lots of cheap allies and a constant stream of protectors.

Elementalis - Breeding Pit: Hordeing has never been so easy or fun

Victor - Pussy Galore: Because Victor loves Bobcats. Why, what were you thinking of?

Logan - Stop! Hammer Time: Can't touch this. (Rather appropriate for a Lythian Sledgehammer deck)

Darkclaw - Guerilla Warfare: Hasted allies and big weapons, love it

Gwen - Miss Direction: A solid ally based Gwen that's served me well of late.

Serena - Superthief: Takin' wins without asking

Moonstalker - Endless Swarm: My take on the powerful Wulven tribal Moonstalker.

Majiya - Red Hot Hottie: She's got a burning issue she needs to discuss. A strong fire based Majiya deck.

The following decks are redundant with changes to Thoughtripper's Cutlass. Archival purposes only.

Gwen - The Stripper: Get your minds out of the gutter, it's not what you think A very strong and somewhat nasty hand destruction deck.

Zaladar - Strip Miner: Thoughtripper's Cutlass has a new home. A very good mid range control deck.

Note all my Hero Breakdowns also have a deck for their respective heroes (sometimes two!)

Enjoy! More decks will be added as I post them.
    Last edited by Preybird; 03-10-2015 at 02:54 AM.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the sharing Preybird! I will study it
    To win the game is to control the board one step at a time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My Zhannah took down the crystal miner. One of the best matches I played though.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Peithoson View Post
    My Zhannah took down the crystal miner. One of the best matches I played though.
    That was an epic match Classic Zhanna comeback, poor Zal just ran out of steam.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Updated with my insane Ter Adun deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cool thread Preybird, I've just recently built a SoloClaw deck based on Drakkon's lazy wolf deck, but I might make a detour to try out your Wulven Forces deck.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhou86 View Post
    Cool thread Preybird, I've just recently built a SoloClaw deck based on Drakkon's lazy wolf deck, but I might make a detour to try out your Wulven Forces deck.
    Thanks man. Drakkon is the wolf master, I am merely a dabbler in the art of the Lycan Let me know what you think of it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    Updated with my insane Ter Adun deck.
    Played this myself when you first posted it, but today I ran into an interesting variant that ran Shadow Knights as well. Damn hard fight, and I would have lost save that I was running Zhanna.
    Decks

The BOSS
    Countdown
    The Rubber Stamp/Legions of the Light
    Silence

I'm gonna have my cake, and shove it so hard down your Hero's throat that they choke on it too.

A proud member of : Team Mongoose. "Go for the eyes! Go for the throat! Mongoose!"

"Think before you speak. READ before you think."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Almost all your crazy decks are better than my crazier decks. Got to have the right amount of craziness lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHighMage View Post
    Almost all your crazy decks are better than my crazier decks. Got to have the right amount of craziness lol
    Damn straight