Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    He should die, if you dont have twilight eidolon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Isn't Demetryo suicide a passive ability that is removed by Grounshift?
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FDL View Post
    Isn't Demetryo suicide a passive ability that is removed by Grounshift?
    You're right. The issue is that there's no check in the code for that passive ability being lost (his haste goes away correctly), so not an end/start turn issue this time, but it is still a bug.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    SE-998 - Eternal Troll killed at the end of turn sometimes behaves as though killed at start of the next. (See above.)
    Guess this explains what I asked about elsewhere with Troll plus Sac Lamb. One time it did not work, tried again since and it worked that time.

Does Disabled deny returning allies to hand? While testing a deck against AI Moonstalker, he Disabled a Templar ally with Captured Prey. I tried using both Retreat and Road Less Traveled on it, neither put the ally back into my hand.
    I did not know Disabled was that good.
    Could not find a definition through searching here.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Storknest View Post
    Guess this explains what I asked about elsewhere with Troll plus Sac Lamb. One time it did not work, tried again since and it worked that time.

Does Disabled deny returning allies to hand? While testing a deck against AI Moonstalker, he Disabled a Templar ally with Captured Prey. I tried using both Retreat and Road Less Traveled on it, neither put the ally back into my hand.
    I did not know Disabled was that good.
    Could not find a definition through searching here.
    Was it Knight of Unaxio? if so he has steadfast
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Storknest View Post

Does Disabled deny returning allies to hand?
    No disabled will not block that. As Buqs said, the most likely explanation is that the ally had steadfast. (If it had been an opposing ally, I'd also ask about a full hand, but since you were playing a card from your own hand to try to return your own ally to your hand then that can't have been the issue here.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I forget which, will have to test again the deck to see. It may have been that ally, this is actually the first Templar deck I ever made.

Meanwhile, I just had 2 Darklight Apprentice out and a Location. I use the Location's 0SE ability, I figure I can now use the Apprentice abilities to each give my Hero +1SE but no button appears. Does it only work off 1+ SE non-hero effects? Do Location SE effects even trigger Darklight's ability?
    Last edited by Storknest; 11-18-2016 at 05:18 AM.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Don't know if it's a bug or only a wrong behaviour. If you kill morbid acolyte his effect dies with him, same with larayan diplomat.
    That NOT WORKS for aldmor interceptor and sword thief. If you kill them the effect does not end. I can imagine sword thief is on summon effect, but interceptor ?
    Last edited by paxvobiscum; 12-16-2016 at 02:09 PM.
    IGN: 17 paxvobiscum
    Telegram @paxvobiscu

1lluminati in 7enebris
    Shadow Era Italia
    http://se-italia.forumcommunity.net/

When I was Young I played better:
    https://se-italia.forumcommunity.net...entry412546954

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paxvobiscu View Post
    Don't know if it's a bug or only a wrong behaviour. If you kill morbid acolyte his effect dies with him, same with larayan diplomat.
    That NOT WORKS for aldmor interceptor and sword thief. If you kill them the effect does not end. I can imagine sword thief is on summon effect, but interceptor ?
    This is not a bug.

It's because negative effects last for their duration regardless of the card that caused them being in play (Freezing Grip and many other ability cards wouldn't work without this). Aldmor Interceptor and Sword Thief cause negative effects. Morbid Acolyte and Layarian Diplomat's abilities do not cause negative effects - they are just ongoing abilities that last while they are in play.

Side note: The term negative effect is defined in the rulebook to cover poisoned, disabled, etc. For a while, I've been considering replacing the phrase "negative effect" with "affliction" which I think would get around some of the confusion that occasionally comes up.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    etc buqs vs nameyrprices

his turn 5
    he uses TPS on my Dakrath (hp reduced to 1)
    he uses Venomflame Archers ability on FC, then attack Dakrath and does not kill him. dakrath retaliates and kills him

not sure how dakrath block the additional 1 damage as VA is a 3/4 and there were no attack reducers in play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!