Close

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Social retards, learn something!

It has been said before, I say it again, 3 of such socially challenced individuals in a row. Just before they kill you and barely win, they feel the need to send you: Gg

I really hate such ppl.

ND
    Last edited by NightDaemoness; 12-07-2011 at 02:40 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Saying good game pisses you off?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Explain why?

They are just saying that it was a good game, that even if they won, you played very well and it was a nice, close game.

It would be bad if they started to trash talk you, saying you are bad or something like that, specialy if it was a close game...
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NightDaemoness View Post
    It has been said before, I say it again, 3 of such socially challenced individuals in a row. Just before they kill you and barely win, they feel the need to send you: Gg

I really hate such ppl.
    If it bothers you so much... then stop losing

... ditto to what Drakkon and Maldazar said, GG is a compliment.

How do you feel about the people who refuse to draw when the game freezes and you know you're winning? So you leave the game on and come back the next day and they're still there waiting for their free win?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If it's really been a good and close game I say gg to congrat with the opponent for being a good player, not to moke him/her.
    I hardly see it like a symptom of being "socially retarded"...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would actualy say that NOT saying GG when the game was really good/close is more a sign of being a "socially retarded"...
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had a game on the test server (!) once, when it was up to test 1.28, against a guy who used a Moonstalker; after 6 or 7 close turns and a couple of Shadow Font he had me outclassed with his hero ability and a swarm of allies... Well, this guy gently said "ahahahahah F**K YOU". I bet he wasn't a "social retarded", am I right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    Saying good game pisses you off?
    Yes it does.
    To who was it a good game? Not for me. They felt good about it, a hard-won victory and such. Why should I feel good about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Maldazar View Post
    Explain why?
    They are just saying that it was a good game, that even if they won, you played very well and it was a nice, close game.
    It would be bad if they started to trash talk you, saying you are bad or something like that, specialy if it was a close game...
    This is utter nonsense. There may be ppl like this, I don't believe they play SE.

Quote Originally Posted by ACrowley View Post
    If it bothers you so much... then stop losing

... ditto to what Drakkon and Maldazar said, GG is a compliment.

How do you feel about the people who refuse to draw when the game freezes and you know you're winning? So you leave the game on and come back the next day and they're still there waiting for their free win?
    Ah, you win every game, it seems. I salute you. On your latter remark: if some1 refuses a draw I take the loss and quit. I don't care much about rating.

You are all saints, I stand corrected.

ND

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i never send anyone GG anymore...stopped that a long time ago. The only time i will do it is if when i am going to win the opponent does it first. however, hating a person for sending GG before winning sounds like someone might be a sore loser. You would probably rather get GG then my usual message : just before winning, i like to send "incoming donkey punch" before playing every possible card in my hand then dealing the final blow.
    poopster [def] :

One who pwns noobs with feces or dung.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldazar
    Quote Originally Posted by NightDaemoness View Post
    This is utter nonsense. There may be ppl like this, I don't believe they play SE.
    Hi, I'm HHHBK. Nice to meet you.