Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ACrowley View Post
    I don't personally care if it's 5 or 6 but I can easily see why they made it 6.

First off you are comparing Wolf weapons to Hunter weapons. Not all classes are made equally.

Second, Fangs has much more damage potential than Soul Seeker. It's situational. Someone played it today and he had 2 Bad Wolf and 2 Pack Wolf out, so he got 4 extra damage each time he attacked. Soul seeker has healing, but damage usually has a higher price than healing.
    Or, you can pay half the cost to give ALL allies +2 attack.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Might a suggest a card to bolster this one, since right now it's very situational and expensive. How about a 2 cost card called lycanthropy that makes a target ally wulven. Viola!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by headandshoulders View Post
    Might a suggest a card to bolster this one, since right now it's very situational and expensive. How about a 2 cost card called lycanthropy that makes a target ally wulven. Viola!
    So now I have to use two cards to situationally gain +1 attack?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    heh, fine it also gives a 1 hp heal like bad wolf. Also, you can use pack alpha on said ally , so it's more than just for that weapon.

also, with the right deck it's plausible that you can have out multiple wulven allies and with this card, now your plasma behemoth, gargoyle, whatever is wulven too. all those +1's add up, and of couse, there's always full moon or that three cost card for even more damage. use evil accendant and pleasure and pain, lots of possibilites I guess.
    of course, that's a lot of build up...personally, i'd like to see this card without the requirement to kill an ally.
    Last edited by headandshoulders; 12-07-2011 at 12:58 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Another fail card, just like Pack Alpha. I view this card as an attempt to tempt some of the Darkclaw players to start playing with some allies instead of playing mill decks. To sum Fangs of the Predator up: situational weaponized Wulven War Banner. Personally, I'm anxious to see how the new designer will fix Pack Alpha or will he/she continue Calmdown's policy for Wulven class: hear no problem and see no problem. Until Ogloth comes out and some new allies, not playing SE.
    In game name: Plague12
    "...I don't lecture, I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat; I'm just a guy out of nowhere came to be involved in something five-hundreds times bigger than you and me." - Nines Rodriguez, Anarch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Another fail card, just like Pack Alpha. I view this card as an attempt to tempt some of the Darkclaw players to start playing with some allies instead of playing mill decks. To sum Fangs of the Predator up: situational weaponized Wulven War Banner. Personally, I'm anxious to see how the new designer will fix Pack Alpha or will he/she continue Calmdown's policy for Wulven class: hear no problem and see no problem. Until Ogloth comes out and some new allies, not playing SE.
    PLAGUE! <3

Calmdown stepped down.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've always thought it was "all allies you control"! And I thought it was bad.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Currently, you can have 8 wulven allies in a 39 card deck. Statistically, that means you should have 1 or 2 in your starting hand, and you'll draw one about every 5 cards. What do you want, your whole deck to be full of them?

I've seen a 6/7 Bad Wolf, it's not so easy to deal with, and you might not want to, since it will buff all his other allies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why would anyone use this over bloodlust? They already use bloodlust over full moon in Moonstalker. This card is garbage. Maybe if they lowered the attack by 1 and made it have no dura it would be good.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I always loved What Big Teeth as a weapon. It's because it made sense to me. They're not a normal weapon, therefore the no durability made perfect sense. It's not like teeth wear out after you use them a few times, unless of course the Wulven don't brush. This breaks form from the first version. I realize it does do an extra point of damage, so what... It costs twice as much too. Drop the weak ability, and drop the durability... BOOM! Epic teeth.

Edit: I r grammar nazi.
    Last edited by Nizaris; 12-08-2011 at 08:33 AM.