Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Fangs of the Predator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Someone has to come up with a deck that can make good use of this card

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm guessing this card was created to make Moonstalker more attractive to play but Wulven in general still have problems with board wipe by mages and priests :b

In my opinion, the cost of the card is too high and the picture looks more like a lame cat than a scary wolf. Fail!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by sbxsat View Post
    I'm guessing this card was created to make Moonstalker more attractive to play but Wulven in general still have problems with board wipe by mages and priests :b

In my opinion, the cost of the card is too high and the picture looks more like a lame cat than a scary wolf. Fail!
    Now don't be unfair with the art. I bet you wouldn't tap on the head that cat. Although in some tv shows about nature, I've see baboons with teeth like that. Not sure where the image came from.

With speedstrike in play, wulven heroes attack twice. Would the allies receive 2x(+1) if the hero killed 2 allies?
    Last edited by Anurak; 12-07-2011 at 01:23 PM.
    "In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Anurak View Post
    With speedstrike in play, wulven heroes attack twice. Would the allies receive 2x(+1) if the hero killed 2 allies?
    Should be ! But only wulven allies which means actually only the packwolf !! Quite an useless ability until we see more wulven allies.
    But i think this card is pretty good for DC too...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Should also work with Bad Wolf, not just Pack Wolf. Still very limited use though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The cost of this card should be lowered to 5.

This is currently one of the most expensive items in Shadow Era and offers the least.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It kicks butt with Moonstalker, all his guys get a buff and then can't be retaliated against (moonstalker ability) is pretty good for taking board control.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ACrowley View Post
    It kicks butt with Moonstalker, all his guys get a buff and then can't be retaliated against (moonstalker ability) is pretty good for taking board control.
    It only effects 2 cards. Bad Wolf and Pack Wolf. This card should not cost more than Soul Seeker

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    It only effects 2 cards. Bad Wolf and Pack Wolf. This card should not cost more than Soul Seeker
    I don't personally care if it's 5 or 6 but I can easily see why they made it 6.

First off you are comparing Wolf weapons to Hunter weapons. Not all classes are made equally.

Second, Fangs has much more damage potential than Soul Seeker. It's situational. Someone played it today and he had 2 Bad Wolf and 2 Pack Wolf out, so he got 4 extra damage each time he attacked. Soul seeker has healing, but damage usually has a higher price than healing.