Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Game freezes in Challenge mode.

Hello. I am fairly new to this game but so far have enjoyed it a lot. I do have one issue and that is when I play on my iPhone, about every other game (Challenge), the client will freeze and display that it's the opposer's turn. This usually happens when they are suppose to be sacrificing. I am still able to chat with my opponent and move the camera. I just cannot play and the only fix I've found is to quit or offer a draw. I haven't noticed this bug while playing against AI.

Is this a known bug? And if so, is there a fix? How long until this gets patched?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Unhappy Freezes

I get this problem also on iphone, it bugs, please fix this developers, I want so badly to love this game

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We have identified and fixed a leading cause of this problem and once the update comes out, I expect a noticeable reduction in the rate of problematic multiplayer matches like these. With v1.28, we added the offer draw feature to stem the problem and we'll be working to ensure mobile players can play with confidence.

Please be aware that this problem can be caused by having an unstable network connection so if you're having this frequently, consider playing multiplayer matches on the computer instead of a mobile device and Wi-Fi instead of 3G. Since these are generally more reliable with network performance.

Regarding AI matches hanging, this is a separate issue that we're also working on.