Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    bought 7500 shadow crystals USD50 for 2 times,and received both confirmations from moneybookers,after sending a mail to support@shadowera they told me to check with moneybookers first,did that,and they that both payments were sent to your accounts,but till now I haven't received any of the crystals? Over 24hours already mate....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @GoRiLLaH SuperRewards track all of their offers and we simply don't have access to their system so we cannot verify the offers. You'll need to contact SuperRewards for further assistance with these issues. It may take a few days before they respond but remember to check your Spam/Junk mail folder, in case their email got filtered t here. If it's been, 3 days and you haven't heard a reply, you can email support@shadowera.com and we'll try to look into it.

@Reichgard At this point, the process will require further assistance through support email so please follow the steps we've provided and we will try to get this order processed as soon as we can. Most of the time, it just works and you get your Shadow Crystals in no time but in some rare cases, there's hiccups like these and I can understand if you're not happy with the delay of your purchase.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can you please delete my other thread. I will be sending a screenshot to support when I get home.

Thanks for your response.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would highly suggest no longer doing those Super Rewards offers. They declined several of my completed offers even when they were just simple download and installs with no e-mail confirmation required.

I've used the Help twice and that is when they update the Status to No Reward. It was basically instantly updated after I submitted my second message.

Meh...What a waste of time and Spam Folder space.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

No scs

Hello, sorry I'm bringing this matter to a second thread but I think this one is more suitable anyways. So yesterday (while the server was down) I bought the "You and a friend" packadge of the physical cards. That means I should have received 2700 shadow crystals. This was done over 22 hours ago and I'm still to get the SCs. I got a confirmation e-mail for my order but not my crystals. Who should I contact??

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Shadow Crystals should automatically be credited once payment has cleared so depending on your source of funds, it may take some time before you will receive the Shadow Crystals. If it's been a couple hours and you haven't received the Shadow Crystals, you can email Sales@Wulven.com to get this resolved.