4 xInto the Forest
    2 xDeath Trap
    2 xFlaming Arrow
    2 xAimed Shot
    2 xPoison Arrow
    WEAPON
    1 xSoul Seeker

http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck/....2se026.2se030

As it stands, I'm a noob, just started today, and I'm slowly working my way into the mechanics. SO far, this is what I've built, and I feel that it has potential. I intend on dropping the Special Delivery, as it's too expensive for it's ability, Dirk, as they're weak, and Sandra, as the ability to burn one Res isn't worth it for the price. But any other ideas on how to tweak it to make it more effective is awesome. I''m not looking for a cheese deck like a Logan,Amber, or other OU deck. That's why I picked Victor. I think we can make a pretty effective deck using his ability against Ally heavy decks.

Edit: I've tuned the deck a bit with the advice I've gotten from you guys, and here's the current standing.

http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck/....2se032.2se021

ALLY
    2 xJasmine Rosecult
    2 xAldon the Brave
    4 xBirgitte Skullborn
    2 xAeon Stormcaller
    2 xArmored Sandworm
    2 xRaven Wildheart
    3 xLily Rosecult
    4 xKristoffer Wyld
    ABILITY
    3 xBad Santa
    4 xInto the Forest
    4 xDeath Trap
    2 xFlaming Arrow
    2 xPoison Arrow
    WEAPON
    3 xSoul Seeker
    ARMOR
    3 xCrimson Vest
    Last edited by Geothermal; 12-07-2011 at 02:38 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Victor isn't the best hero right now. His ability is AWESOME! But his card pool is lacking.

There are a few routes you can go in though.

1) Focus on early board control and try to take the enemy out quickly. Though that kinda works with every hero
    2) Focus on late game, with no early allies, only big allies. 3x Aeon, 3x Raven, 3x Sandworm or something like that, and use 4x Poison arrows and 4x Flaming arrow to control the board.
    3) Focus on traps. This is a defensive style, with 4x lily, 4x Death Trap and you just keep recursing that Death trap with lilies, and your ability. This is a very fun style, but it doesn't work very well vs very aggressive decks with low cost allies because he will just flood you.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've noticed that Victor does dominate at early in the game, but has issues maintaining momentum. Plus, the SS only works against ally heavy decks. It might work with Aimed Shot to handle weenie rush decks, but only slightly, I believe. I do like the Death Trap Lily combo, I'll have to try that out.

Here's a new deck I made using your advice.

ALLY
    2 xAeon Stormcaller
    2 xArmored Sandworm
    3 xRaven Wildheart
    4 xLily Rosecult
    4 xKristoffer Wyld
    ABILITY
    4 xBazaar
    2 xBad Santa
    4 xInto the Forest
    4 xDeath Trap
    4 xFlaming Arrow
    4 xPoison Arrow
    2 xAimed Shot
    WEAPON
    4 xSoul Seeker
    ARMOR
    4 xCrimson Vest

http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck/....4se185.4se168
    Last edited by Geothermal; 12-06-2011 at 12:16 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Geo, I know I said I would comment on irc but I'm too tired right now. Your deck needs more than the cursory glance. I'll post tomorrow. In the meantime, have a look at my beginners guide to Victor (see sig) for an analysis on Victor and some good discussion and threads to check out. Also some combos and play ideas. Your deck lacks focus, but I'll comment more on tuning it tomorrow!
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Victor isn't the best hero right now. His ability is AWESOME! But his card pool is lacking.

There are a few routes you can go in though.

1) Focus on early board control and try to take the enemy out quickly. Though that kinda works with every hero
    2) Focus on late game, with no early allies, only big allies. 3x Aeon, 3x Raven, 3x Sandworm or something like that, and use 4x Poison arrows and 4x Flaming arrow to control the board.
    3) Focus on traps. This is a defensive style, with 4x lily, 4x Death Trap and you just keep recursing that Death trap with lilies, and your ability. This is a very fun style, but it doesn't work very well vs very aggressive decks with low cost allies because he will just flood you.
    +1 Great post

You can also use Retreat and Death Trap. Retreat is a good card for a Victor deck.

Late game synergy is awesome. If you survive of course
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Victor can be a good deck. I played mine awhile and stayed around 240-245. The problem is that he has no item destruction, and has tough match-ups against the best decks, elad and logan.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by doghouse View Post
    Victor can be a good deck. I played mine awhile and stayed around 240-245. The problem is that he has no item destruction, and has tough match-ups against the best decks, elad and logan.
    And Amber, and Boris, and Zhanna (maybe Zhanna the least of the 3). There isn't much left that is played after these are all marked as bad matchups.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.