Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan Pete View Post
    Actually I think its adaptable, against mage or warrior you dont want it to last very long since you will be unable to continue past turn 9 at a stretch. Other heroes you can play it longer, but I am guessing as the original deck poster you have a better idea than me on how to play the board out vs certain matchups?
    It's good going first, and may kill the opponent on T6, or T7. But it won't be that fast going second.

I tend to use jasmine's ability a lot to cripple the opponent's creature and continue my damage.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually I think its adaptable, against mage or warrior you dont want it to last very long since you will be unable to continue past turn 9 at a stretch. Other heroes you can play it longer, but I am guessing as the original deck poster you have a better idea than me on how to play the board out vs certain matchups?
    Btw, may I have your opinion on skullborn and Blake? Thx

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think in that case you must decide if you want to retreat or run jasmine, but honestly i feel like you have too many options come turn 3 and 4 and should concentrate what is working for you rather than keep cards you dont use. Have you tried playing 10 games and writing down the cards you used vs what you didnt use over those 10 games?
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwei View Post
    Btw, may I have your opinion on skullborn and Blake? Thx
    Dont bother even trying to run it. Its near impossible to get the combo early.
    Greatness, Reborn.

Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think in that case you must decide if you want to retreat or run jasmine, but honestly i feel like you have too many options come turn 3 and 4 and should concentrate what is working for you rather than keep cards you dont use. Have you tried playing 10 games and writing down the cards you used vs what you didnt use over those 10 games?
    Haven't tried this method before but That's a good idea! Thank you

Then again, How do you use TO when fighting warriors? Simply sac it?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwei View Post
    Haven't tried this method before but That's a good idea! Thank you

Then again, How do you use TO when fighting warriors? Simply sac it?
    Yes it is a weakness, but you must try to understand your options, this is why i said remove Jasmine. You can retreat and replay to after the ss on turn 5 leaving you no worse off, than if turn 4 you played it.
    Also try to understand your opponents thought process, he is thinking that you will likely not run TO, as its not often used, so he will play cb early, leaving you an advantage here. This means you can take calculated risks and befuddle your opponent with the plays you make, possible a t3 puwen and misplaced can force a replay of jd and cb wasting his cards and gaining you an advantage, without him realising that by giving up a puwen you are going to be able to TO, ss, then aldon forcing him to deal with 2 3 damage allies, and its a tough choice for him either way, since he cant cripple aldon over to or play allies with ss on the board. To be honest you have seval ways of forcing your opponent to make seemingly good plays thst benefit your hand more than his with this deck, so im hoping you break 300 with it.
    Greatness, Reborn.

Stride with us.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes it is a weakness, but you must try to understand your options, this is why i said remove Jasmine. You can retreat and replay to after the ss on turn 5 leaving you no worse off, than if turn 4 you played it.
    Also try to understand your opponents thought process, he is thinking that you will likely not run TO, as its not often used, so he will play cb early, leaving you an advantage here. This means you can take calculated risks and befuddle your opponent with the plays you make, possible a t3 puwen and misplaced can force a replay of jd and cb wasting his cards and gaining you an advantage, without him realising that by giving up a puwen you are going to be able to TO, ss, then aldon forcing him to deal with 2 3 damage allies, and its a tough choice for him either way, since he cant cripple aldon over to or play allies with ss on the board. To be honest you have seval ways of forcing your opponent to make seemingly good plays thst benefit your hand more than his with this deck, so im hoping you break 300 with it.
    Thank you again for your kind suggestions! I will do more experiment with it. Currently I'm still sitting in that range and whenever I hit 290, I got knocked back to 280 some

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You are very close with this deck, I am sure you will get there if you play carefully and start thinking about your card options.
    Greatness, Reborn.

Stride with us.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    a few versions back i had a very good gwen deck...haven't played her in a while because she really has no chance to get much above 300. This is just my stupid opinion, but i would drop the taint and probably even misplaced. I personally don't like playing any kind of a defensive style with gwen, but some arrows might help this deck. Also, raven is a game changer. just some things to consider.

as for death trap, i feel like it is only good late in game.
    poopster [def] :

One who pwns noobs with feces or dung.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thx Pete