Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dima View Post
    lol nobody can say is enough or nor, decide it personally for you. There is no one deck perfect for everybody, each player makes though small but changes in any deck. personally i prefer 4 baazar and 4 santas since draw engine is the most important part in the game for most of any hero any decks.
    I suppose you are able to catch up with the speed of frenzy warriors with 4+4, aren't you?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwei View Post
    That's a great point n thx a lot for the guidance! I have changed my whole deck to alll-based now, which works even better without that much reliance on luck.
    Could you post your ally based version? I'm really very curious to see how you balance it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenhui Tay View Post
    Could you post your ally based version? I'm really very curious to see how you balance it.
    Still evolving and not fixed yet. I posted a trial version under strategy discussion named "my 280+ Gwen blah blah blah..."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still evolving and not fixed yet. I posted a trial version under strategy discussion named "my 280+ Gwen blah blah blah..."
    Just played a few games with my version of that deck, its really fast when it gets the perfect hand, almost unstoppable. But it seems almost hard-countered by priests, especially Jericho. Ability + clear item destruction + tidal wave threat really screws with the deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just played a few games with my version of that deck, its really fast when it gets the perfect hand, almost unstoppable. But it seems almost hard-countered by priests, especially Jericho. Ability + clear item destruction + tidal wave threat really screws with the deck.
    Again, mind my looking at the replay?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Again, mind my looking at the replay?
    Sure, but this time give me some comments after you watch it thanks. And forgive me if I did something stupid, cause this is my first gwen deck.

wreonchkusi vs l1ghtening

But he is quite highly leveled, but I really think I tried every trick I could against him.
    Last edited by wreon; 12-12-2011 at 08:21 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sure, but this time give me some comments after you watch it thanks. And forgive me if I did something stupid, cause this is my first gwen deck.

wreonchkusi vs l1ghtening

But he is quite highly leveled, but I really think I tried every trick I could against him.
    Jericho surely is a bad matchup for the restriction on your rapid fire. Against a Jericho, you can go without rapid fire, maybe. Even without RF, gwen can still have a better board control ability than Jericho. Aiming at the board instead of hero solo might be a way out.

I would also consider adding wotf, which counters a T5 tidal. The the opponent might consider playing destroy arm before tidal, which gives you an extra turn for dmg. Or if he tidals directly, you won't get hurt much. As an armor, it also will distract his destroy arms (he can only have four of them) and save your ss from being destroyed. Or if he decides to destroy ss, then your draw engine will be left on board, which is still good.

Board control is important against priests because you can't fast kill with hero only. Jericho destroys rapid fire, while zhanna heals.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had a very tough match against a Jericho. Every SS i casted he destroyed right after except the 5th. I think he did wrong in the first tidal wave, not sure because I had few matches against jerichos.

Ayxa vs Rocco417

I had another tough match against Elad, she get me to 1 life and get up (feeling like Daigo)

Matak vs Ayxa

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    how do u guys open up with this deck?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    also, what are weenies?