Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I also play Gwen as my favorite hero and I prefer to use arrows than Retreat. Yes Retreat is a very good card but arrows + your Soul Seeker allow you to kill most of high cost allies after 2 turns and regain your health instead of putting them back to your opponent's hand and see them again in next turn (especially warriors, they have a lot of resources)

And I only use 2 Night Prowler in my deck because I often just use 1 or 2 in a game and I still have Lily if I need it again
    "Proud to be a former member of Team Juggernauts"

IGN: TJ Thutinh

On-going tournaments:

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Relying on 4 Soul Seekers is not reliable enough. I just had a game that still not getting one SS after first 20 cards. Elderwin just finished me in one turn after my into forest.

I think its more viable in 1.29 as it gets Golden Katar which is crazy good for Gwenneth.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by anhkhoa1986 View Post
    I also play Gwen as my favorite hero and I prefer to use arrows than Retreat. Yes Retreat is a very good card but arrows + your Soul Seeker allow you to kill most of high cost allies after 2 turns and regain your health instead of putting them back to your opponent's hand and see them again in next turn (especially warriors, they have a lot of resources)

And I only use 2 Night Prowler in my deck because I often just use 1 or 2 in a game and I still have Lily if I need it again
    Retreat combos well with NP though - retreat a plasma behemoth and steal it. Much more satisfying than killing it
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Realizing this deck is too passive, I have made huge changes to it with allies:

http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck/....4se155.3se027

How abt this one? Anyone tried a similar one before? If so, does it work well?