Close

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hi, i wanna join. im 280 atm with no loss. check me if you want IGN: moncler

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriz View Post
    hi, i wanna join. im 280 atm with no loss. check me if you want IGN: moncler
    Thanks for expressing interest in joining TJ...however, we do not accept members with no history behind their account. You will need to reapply in a couple of months when you are no longer a new member. We'll keep an eye out for you though... In the mean time, if you're trying to get noticed, I recommend you become more active on the forums... Or join one of my Crown tournaments..
    Last edited by Bluejet24; 12-23-2011 at 12:36 PM.
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

League Season 3 Undisputed Champion chanson311's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well he challenged a few of our members to prove his worth, so we would like to welcome the newest Juggernaut, Chriz!
    TJ "Old-Timer"

TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Fan of Doctor Who

Bands I like:
    Coheed and Cambria
    Pink Floyd
    Muse
    MGMT
    Electric Light Orchestra
    And many more!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    welcome to the team Chriz ^^
    "Proud to be a former member of Team Juggernauts"

IGN: TJ Thutinh

On-going tournaments:

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome chriz!
    Team Juggernaut FTW!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i would love to tryout lemme kno if i can im around 200 too

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Howdy,

Just played against BlueJet24 and he mentioned you're accepting applications. I've got near as makes no difference to a full playset, enough Shadow Crystals to fill in the blanks and a pretty advanced working knowledge of TCG's (M:TG player from Beta through 8th edition or so). I'm currently sitting around 240 rating but can have that up to 270 or so this weekend if you'd like . In short, I'm quite interested and would love a try-out.

Thanks,
    Art

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow.. amazing..

I fought some TJ peeps and my goodness they are really good (no wonder the gauntlet). Not to mention their leader is really accomodating and helps out newbies like me.

Just a quick question though, is there a link or forum post that can help me understand what and how to join Crown Tourneys? (or is this via invitation as well).

Thanks and see yah guys around..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarWind View Post
    Wow.. amazing..

I fought some TJ peeps and my goodness they are really good (no wonder the gauntlet). Not to mention their leader is really accomodating and helps out newbies like me.

Just a quick question though, is there a link or forum post that can help me understand what and how to join Crown Tourneys? (or is this via invitation as well).

Thanks and see yah guys around..
    I usually organize them once a week..but i haven't done so this week bec v1.30 should be releasing soon (i think) and I don't want it to release in the middle of a tournament...It would make a big mess of it and would likely have to get cancelled.

So, I've decided to wait until v1.30 comes out before running a tournament... although, I might run a "pop" tournament tomorrow if anyone's interested. "Pop" tournaments are played live with only around 8-16 players..and usually take about 3-4 hours to complete.

To sign up, just follow the directions on the new thread when it pops up in the tournament section.
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Valanar's* Unofficial** Official*** Application Thread

*The name Valanar was already taken so I had to go with Starval
    **Application is for me - Starval - not the Valanar account in Shadow Era
    ***Officially the application for Starval

Anyone who enjoys the gameplay of SE must've enjoyed one of the main base TCGs - MTG, Poke, YuGi, DBZ, list goes on. Naturally I'm one of those.
    I was drawn to SE at the release of 1.26 because of its online availability across platforms. I really wanted to get back into TCG playing but did not want to end of with boxes of cards building up dust in the attic. So, I gave it a shot.

Since 1.26 I have primarly played Priest, Elementalis, and Banebow. Although I have 4 of every card at this point, I'm one that enjoys the challenges of playing with the unfavored decks and making them viable.

At this point, I'm looking for more competitive play as the QGs don't quite do it for more. I'm more into playing people in custom games or playing in tournaments when trying out new deck ideas tho will use QGs if the other two options aren't available. This is why you can't take ratings too seriously as lot of tournament players use the QGs for trying out decks.

To finish off, I'd like to say buff priests, buff rogues, nerf mages, nerf warriors..thank you.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor