Close

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphalath View Post
    Thanks for sharing your point of view, its nice to see your turn sequence layed out.

I also watched your last game vs the Eladwin player, it was a good game, but you got lucky with him burning your allies. And what happend to then tactic of not giving him cards? :-)

Tonight I will play some more with your deck and see how it fares. I was already wondering something though. Would a nice tweak to the meta maybe that you change the following cards: -1 eternal renewal / -2 life infusion +4 snake.

It will help conquer the early board. Act as a lightning rod and will help the soulreaper formula. Also can take care of kriss and does nice ping dmg with zal's ability. What do you think?
    Yup, i was lucky, and i cast bad santa to have a soul reaper, then bazaar because it doesn't give him advantage the next turn, and since he was in the mood of killing my allies i was relieved and my luck allowed me to cast two allies each turns..

Eternal renewal is really important vs Darkclaw, with it it's nearly auto win, without it's struggle every games... I'm thinking of changing the 4 brutalis for fire snake, but i'll wait. Life infusion is also important vs some match up like hunters (and the one you watched, without it my bad wolf would had be killed quickly and i may took more spell direct on my hero), but if you want to change it, Dimention Ripper is the best choice IMO, it will deal the few damage you need to win some games and it can also gives you spell, but it will be an auto sac vs others heroes for me because i don't like the luck involved by using it.

Thank you,
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bah, played about 10 games tonight, won 2 lost 8. I seem to be lacking some insight with this deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can't figure out how to use AoA against Gwen. Whenever I play against Gwen, she kills all of my allies before targeting my hero. Am I supposed to let all my allies die, forcing her to waste durability against AoA?

Also, could Shadowspawn work in place of AoA? I know its not nearly as effective against Darkclaw but it does help that matchup a bit, and its great turn 5 against Gwen and helps a bit with Eladwin too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i think Shadowspawn is great thing for Zaladar especially if he has Mind Control on t5 to not be afraid of opponents 5cc unit.

Against Eladwen will help flayer\carniboar t3 tdm. if you got board controll, you can feel it with more 2 cc alllies till nova and tha use Soul reaper.
    Last edited by Dima; 11-28-2011 at 11:22 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphalath View Post
    Bah, played about 10 games tonight, won 2 lost 8. I seem to be lacking some insight with this deck.
    Sorry to hear that, i watched some games, jericho killing you with two smite 0.0, eldawen... And Nipon is a tough opponent !
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Void View Post
    I can't figure out how to use AoA against Gwen. Whenever I play against Gwen, she kills all of my allies before targeting my hero. Am I supposed to let all my allies die, forcing her to waste durability against AoA?

Also, could Shadowspawn work in place of AoA? I know its not nearly as effective against Darkclaw but it does help that matchup a bit, and its great turn 5 against Gwen and helps a bit with Eladwin too.
    I didn't played a tons of Gwen, for what i remember from previous version, use life infusion on gargoyle, never sac a MC until you're sure it's allyless, destroy weapons with allies, deal some damage to the hero, clear the board with Zaladar ability and allies, use eternal renewal and soul reaper with good timing and you'll mill her.

I don't like shadowspawn with Zaladar, others heroes have better use of it, you'll never have a good use of it when you go first. And if you remove AoA you will be Darkclaw's meal.

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i think Shadowspawn is a great card for zaladar.

cast it after you use your ability.

going second is best. as you can cancel any 4SE ability by t4. very good against Eladwen.

going first, you can screw up Gwen as she will need her SS before using her ability. all 5 SE wasted in one turn.
    A Blunt a Day, Keeps the Drama Away

bicin -
    Monk of the Fighting Budhha
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I see your point, still i have no room for Shadowspanw.

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you so much for posting this deck, I haven't lost with it yet. Tweaked it to allow Shadowspawn, I really cannot figure out when is the right time to do eternal renewal. Just before you deck out?

I know you mentioned that you were considering replacing fire snakes with brutalis, but I just have to say DON'T DO IT! It is this deck that showed me the usefulness of brutalis, snake really doesn't compare. Waste of 1 card if you ask me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenhui Tay View Post
    Thank you so much for posting this deck, I haven't lost with it yet. Tweaked it to allow Shadowspawn, I really cannot figure out when is the right time to do eternal renewal. Just before you deck out?

I know you mentioned that you were considering replacing fire snakes with brutalis, but I just have to say DON'T DO IT! It is this deck that showed me the usefulness of brutalis, snake really doesn't compare. Waste of 1 card if you ask me.
    You're welcome,

For Eternal Renewal, i use it always after soul reaper, use the 4~5 allies to heal for 8~10 hp, then wait untill you're nearly decked or use it if you're really in need for a shriek or AoA, and keep few bad santa in hand if you can.

I sac eternal renewal against : amber, eladwen, nishaven, gravebone, logan, ter adun,

I never sac eternal renewal against : darkclaw, gwen (sometimes if i really need one more ressources to cast what i want)

For others heroes i do it how my feeling tell me, serena, majiya and baduruu are too weak, so i should sac it, against lance and banebow i sac it, they'll kill me before using it, but there's not a lot of player who use them..

May i ask you what did you cut to add shadowspawn ?

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱