Close

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With zal ability and mind control shouldn't really need it you should be able to keep control.
    LeiBruc - A1's Kung Fu Master - A1 : Luck is for the meek.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I use this deck win DARKCLAW all times 5555 cool

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    Nice, looking foward to read that.
    Sometime in the next 8 hours I'll post hard to write on iPhone
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Dust, i had Energy Disharge in the first version of this deck, but never used it, my loss were vs Eladwen who draw all the spell she needed when i didn't get my 3cc allies, or Warriors who had blood frenzy and no bazaar for me, Energy Disharge didn't have any use.

@ShammanNat, yes, this deck is nearly auto win vs Darkclaw.
    Last edited by kentuequi; 11-27-2011 at 10:01 AM.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have experimented with this deck quite abit and it's great. Zaladar is a delightful hero to play, the wizard of true power
    !

BUT, I keep losing to Eladwen. I find it funny to even write this sentence since everywhere on the forum this claim can be heard crying over and over again.

But in all seriousness, what do you do against her? What usually happens to me is. I have a Soulreaper in hand and play some allies like Brute, Gargoyle and Wolf but she just ignores them and does her death race. So Soulreaper doesnt help me there.

Other times she just kills the allies that I play, but no soulreaper comes up.

I'm just curious what your strategy is, or do you simply loose to her as well 85% of the time.
    Last edited by Morphalath; 11-28-2011 at 08:09 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great deck. I really like Elementals but I never had the patience to tune the deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @ Morphalath, i would say ~50% loss, it's all about luck, if she draw 3 fireballs it's over, like you said she will ignore your allies and burn you without giving you the opportunity of healing. I try to never give her cards but keep a bad santa in hand for emergency like T7 for draw a soul reaper. You have more chance to win if you go second, you'll use your ability first and have more cards. If she is top decking, try to keep a MC, she may summon a jasmine, and you'll be able to deal 3 damages + your remaining allies (a brute and gargoyles = 3 damage), 6 damage in one turn when she don't do anything is good, she always use one super nova 5 damages, and you will use your ability twice (at least if you don't use Shadow Font) 6 damages, you're already at 17 damages dealt, you only need 9 more, one shadow font 3, all you need is to hit for 6 damages with your allies during the whole game.

Good hand :

If you go first :
    T1 : /
    T2 : brute
    T3 : gargoyle
    T4 : shadow font
    T5 : gargoyles/bad wolf/death mage + brute/life infusion
    T6 : plasma behemot if no draw engine from eladwen or 2 3cc allies
    T7 : soul reaper + Shadow Font/bad wolf/gargoyle

If you go second :
    T1 :/
    T4 : death mage/bad wolf/gargoyle
    T5 : Plasma behemot if no draw engine from eladwen or bad wolf/gargoyle + brutalis/life infusion
    T6 : soul reaper + death mage/bad wolf/gargoyle if you're down in hp or 2x 3cc allies
    T7 : Shadow Font + death mage or soul reaper

Like i said if you have the opportunity to MC a jasmine, it's good, I prefer life infusion on bad wolf than gargoyle, it's better on PB but...

I'm pwned in few games (games where my opponent have 3 fire ball 2 super nova 2 lighning strike when i'm drawing my AoA, Eternal Rnewal...), in most games it's kill me your turn or i'll kill you my turn.

I think my last game with my account kentuequi was a vs Eladwen. She is one of the reason why I can't reach more than 305 rating with this deck.
    Last edited by kentuequi; 11-28-2011 at 02:57 PM.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @ Drakkon, thanks,
    Last edited by kentuequi; 11-28-2011 at 03:42 PM.

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah eladwen is rough. Eladwen basically beats everything. This is a great build, though, and I feel comfortable playing against every other hero.
    Last edited by doghouse; 11-28-2011 at 07:02 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    @ Morphalath, i would say ~50% loss, it's all about luck, if she draw 3 fireballs it's over, like you said she will ignore your allies and burn you without giving you the opportunity of healing. I try to never give her cards but keep a bad santa in hand for emergency like T7 for draw a soul reaper. You have more chance to win if you go second, you'll use your ability first and have more cards. If she is top decking, try to keep a MC, she may summon a jasmine, and you'll be able to deal 3 damages + your remaining allies (a brute and gargoyles = 3 damage), 6 damage in one turn when she don't do anything is good, she always use one super nova 5 damages, and you will use your ability twice (at least if you don't use Shadow Font) 6 damages, you're already at 17 damages dealt, you only need 9 more, one shadow font 3, all you need is to hit for 6 damages with your allies during the whole game.

Good hand :

If you go first :
    T1 : /
    T4 : shadow font
    T5 : gargoyles/bad wolf/death mage + brute/life infusion
    T6 : plasma behemot if no draw engine from eladwen or 2 3cc allies
    T7 : soul reaper + Shadow Font/bad wolf/gargoyle

If you go second :
    T1 :/
    T4 : death mage/bad wolf/gargoyle
    T5 : Plasma behemot if no draw engine from eladwen or bad wolf/gargoyle + brutalis/life infusion
    T6 : soul reaper + death mage/bad wolf/gargoyle if you're down in hp or 2x 3cc allies
    T7 : Shadow Font + death mage or soul reaper

Like i said if you have the opportunity to MC a jasmine, it's good, I prefer life infusion on bad wolf than gargoyle, it's better on PB but...

I'm pwned in few games (games where my opponent have 3 fire ball 2 super nova 2 lighning strike when i'm drawing my AoA, Eternal Rnewal...), in most games it's kill me your turn or i'll kill you my turn.

I think my last game with my account kentuequi was a vs Eladwen. She is one of the reason why I can't reach more than 305 rating with this deck.
    Thanks for sharing your point of view, its nice to see your turn sequence layed out.

I also watched your last game vs the Eladwin player, it was a good game, but you got lucky with him burning your allies. And what happend to then tactic of not giving him cards? :-)

Tonight I will play some more with your deck and see how it fares. I was already wondering something though. Would a nice tweak to the meta maybe that you change the following cards: -1 eternal renewal / -2 life infusion +4 snake.

It will help conquer the early board. Act as a lightning rod and will help the soulreaper formula. Also can take care of kriss and does nice ping dmg with zal's ability. What do you think?