Close

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

✰Zaladar✰ ~300 rating

This deck made me climb to 300 rating and allowed me to stay there in 1.28 :

Zaladar

4 Brutalis
    4 Gargoyle
    3 Bad Wolf
    3 Death Mage
    3 Plasma Behemot
    4 Mind Control
    4 Shadow Font
    2 Soul Reaper
    1 Eternal Renewal
    2 Life Infusion
    3 Shriek
    3 Bad Santa
    4 Bazaar
    2 Armor of Ages

43 cards

You will need 6,000 gold to buy all the uncommon/rare/epic cards so you can build it with 5 elemental starter pack.

Brutalis, best 2cc, he always survive one turn, help you against human and all their 1cc allies, also good to kill a 4hp ally with Zaladar ability, give you 2hp with soul reaper when he is dead (super nova), key card vs Eladwen

✪ Gargoyles and Bad Wolf can survive to evil ascendant, which make them better allies than Medusil/Chimera/... Also a good choice to have a Life Infusion.

✪ Death Mage, one of the more usefull cards, it would be x4 if he wasn't unique. Kill Dark Flayer, Kris, help brutalis to kill a 2hp ally, and have a good synergy with Zaladar ability.

✪ Plasma Behemot... Is always good, . Wait T7 to cast an epic Plasma Behemot with Life Infusion, only against Shadow Mage ans Shadow Hunter, the others class will simply retreat him, Mind control or captured prey him

Mind Control, good removal card for biggies.

Shadow Font, useful for T4 when you start first, so you can use your ability. Also useful vs Eladwen who will never let you have enough ally to kill her, use this DD.

Soul Reaper, key card vs Eladwen, don't be afraid to cast your 3cc allies and as many brutalis as you can, a super nova will hit her for 5 and with 3 allies on the board this will allow you to heal for 6 + previous killed allies. Also very useful vs Darclaw, heal yourself and clear your graveyard for having back your shriek/Armor of Ages quickly, need a good timing for Soul Reaping and Eternal Renewing to keep some allies in your graveyard to re summon them latter, don't use it and be without allies for the last turns !!

Eternal Renewal mostly for Darkclaw, auto sac vs Eladwen, Amber, Gravebone, ect..

Life Infusion, use it with caution, vs Humans, Wulvens and Elementals it can be good only to "heal" a dying ally. For Plasma Behemot only vs Shadow Mage and Shadow Hunter (and Shadow Warrior).

✪ Shriek, against Darkclaw, Shriek only WBT. Shriek portals, Warth of the Forest, Jeweler's Dream..

Bad Santa... For card draw ?.. Learn how to use it, Santa Bomb or in the need of a Mind Control T7...

Bazaar, when you go first against a Warrior cast it T2 if you can, even against Ter Adun, the time for him to be able to destroy it you'll have take a good advantage. Auto sac vs Eladwen. Try to wait T5 to cast it with a 3cc ally, maybe your opponent will cast his Bazaar before T5.. If you go second it's always better to summon Brutalis if you have one in hand.

Armor of Ages, useful vs Darkclaw and Gwen. Can be useful against the other heroes, but auto sac vs Warrior.

I probably forgot things to say, any comments are welcome (it will bump the thread )

EDIT : v1.29, only few weapons were added in this patch, so :

Zaladar

4 Brutalis
    3 Gargoyle
    3 Bad Wolf
    3 Death Mage
    3 Plasma Behemot
    4 Mind Control
    4 Shadow Font
    2 Soul Reaper
    1 Eternal Renewal
    3 Shriek
    3 Bad Santa
    4 Bazaar
    2 Armor of Ages
    3 Silver of Shadow

43 cards

✪ Silver of Shadow is good vs winnie rush, and mage, i'll miss my 2 life infusion but it was the only cards i was able to remove..

not for beginers :

Zaladar

4 Brutalis
    3 Gargoyle
    3 Bad Wolf
    3 Death Mage
    3 Plasma Behemot
    4 Mind Control
    4 Shadow Font
    2 Soul Reaper
    1 Eternal Renewal
    1 Acid Jet
    3 Shriek
    3 Bad Santa
    2 Armor of Ages
    3 Silver of Shadow

40 cards

Acid Jet, play like you won't draw it, if you're lucky and draw be sure to keep it if you're playing vs amber/priest/gwen
    Last edited by kentuequi; 12-28-2011 at 10:16 PM.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks like a solid Zal deck. I could easily see it being 300 rated :3 Do you ever find yourself needing Acid Jet for late game situations against a King's Pride or the like ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That sounds like a very well thought out deck. It's great to see different heroes other than the auto wins above the 300 rating mark.
    A man after my own heart, big up.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yeap, this zaladar deck is even more pain for my Gravebone deck than Logan because of it MC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great! Thank you very much for analysis.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Great deck. Time to post my Ter Adun
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks.

@Mojumbo, acid jet can be useful, but there's no more rooms avaible in the deck. Knowing that you don't run acid jet make you adapte your style. Snow Sapphire and Armor of Age are the worse armor to deal with for me, but there's not many Warrior who have Armor of Age, not a lot of Elemental player, and against Eladwen use death mage, Zaladar ability and Plasma Behemot to finish her, but she usually doesn't have the time to draw a SS. Against warrior who use King Pride, if they have board control, you're dead, if not, use MC, Zaladar ability and your allies to keep the board control, and slowly break King Pride.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    Great deck. Time to post my Ter Adun
    Nice, looking foward to read that.

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    its more flexible than my old deck. after playing a few games. Thankfor sharing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Btw, would you consider energy discharge to help with board control?