Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Logan

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Fix Logan

When will the Logan, ‘cheapest and best ability in the game’ bug be fixed?

I mean, this can only be a bug. I know warrior are already the best class over all, but I’m OK with that, with new cards this will probably (some day, maybe) change (not with the new weapons, this will only make warriors even stronger……).

I know that all the time there are people on the forum saying ‘nerf this’ and ‘nerf that’…. I don’t agree with most of them, most of the cards you can learn to deal with it, my current rogue won his last 4 matches against Eladwen, but Logan is impossible (only if the guy is like REALLY bad it’s possible to win).

I haven’t found ANYONE that say that Logan as he is right now is fine, so why not just FIX it? Serious, how hard can it be to at least change the cost to 4 (it would still be VERY strong).

Last patch everyone was saying Boris was the best hero, with his 4 cost ability that could kill units of max 4 cost. So what do you people do next patch? Nerf most of the heroes (Jericho, Gwen, Amber), leave Boris as he is (first the plans where to buff him), but create a hero that: has a cheaper ability then Boris, with no limitation AT ALL. Yeah, you need a weapon… but EVERY warrior uses weapons, ALL the time, because warrior weapons are just VERY good, so that is no limitation at all….. if the power would only work with a armor in place, then that yes, would be a limitation, but at the moment the power has no limitation….

FIX Logan… if anyone still thinks he is not over powered, just look at the top 20… probably at least 10 of them are playing Logan (I think even more than that)… that means there are 1000% more of them than there should be if the game was perfectly balanced (20 heroes, so in theory, in a perfect balanced game, there would be 1 or at max 2 of any hero in the top 20…)

Ps: I love this game, I liked the changes of last patch, and love how the game develops, but Logan is really making it lame to play at the moment...
    Or fix him, or make it possible to drop first turn without losing anything again... Then I'll just drop all my games against Logan until he gets fixed
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't know if 4 cost will be the right change, although it seems to be, but what i know is that if they nerf him people will start crying for Eladwen next.
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    TL;DR. Also berserker does strange things with logan, amber can't use her ability to make it really good, logan usually make it a 7 attack weapon...
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    I don't know if 4 cost will be the right change, although it seems to be, but what i know is that if they nerf him people will start crying for Eladwen next.
    I still think Eladwen is fine... I at least can kill her with my Lance deck.... Logan is just lame.. And I actualy think that cost 4 would still make him one of the strongest heroes in game (maybe the strongest).. because of shadowfont he could still spam the ability....
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Upping it to 4 should do it IMO
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    Upping it to 4 should do it IMO
    +1, at least

And fix the Berserker's thing.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah I think 4 SE for his ability should balance him out nicely.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is being moved to the Card Discussions forum; where the Design Team would actually spend time reading. There's little reason for them to read the Bug Reports forum and this forum should be for bug reports only.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Word

+1 to the thread starter as I was thinking the same thing. This is my first post here, but I have read enough on the forum to know that any topic discussed here will have differing opinions EXCEPT for Logan being OP. The playing community has spoken. This should be changed right now. Do not wait for 1.29 or getting approval from Apple. I am an iOS user and I will gladly delay playing to get this fixed. Seriously, how hard is it to go from 3SE to 4SE in terms of programming? I am the laziest person in the world but the frustration of playing Logan actually motivated me to register and type out my thoughts. Now I am tired and cranky. Carry on.

P.S. I played Nerd today for the first time (I lost) and kind of felt cool about it since he is an SE legend.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rav227 View Post
    +1 to the thread starter as I was thinking the same thing. This is my first post here, but I have read enough on the forum to know that any topic discussed here will have differing opinions EXCEPT for Logan being OP. The playing community has spoken. This should be changed right now. Do not wait for 1.29 or getting approval from Apple. I am an iOS user and I will gladly delay playing to get this fixed. Seriously, how hard is it to go from 3SE to 4SE in terms of programming? I am the laziest person in the world but the frustration of playing Logan actually motivated me to register and type out my thoughts. Now I am tired and cranky. Carry on.

P.S. I played Nerd today for the first time (I lost) and kind of felt cool about it since he is an SE legend.
    I am?

Welcome to the forums!
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<