Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, did two tests with the new Pulse card in place of the Spark II, and Zaladar still dominates Logan in both matches, but now at least Zaladar isn't outputting 16 damage by turn 5! It's far more reasonable now and my guess is that against a faster power curve deck than Logan, Zaladar with Spark+Pulse will be even matched. Logan's deck is particularly slow in its curve, with mainly cost 4 and 5 cards, and the cripling blows don't stop the inter-card Spark/Pulse bonus's so they don't work for the delay-game as well as against other decks.

To sum, I think the new Pulse card [ie Spark II] is working quite well and fits good with a casting cost of 2 since it can easily reach 3 to 5 attack points [more with blood frenzy and shard of power].

Will need to test this Zaladar deck now against another fast-ramping deck to see how it plays off; moving to other cards/decks in the meantime.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Razrcrux, I just want to say congratulations making the team! We're looking forward to some of the changes you might bring. Us little people down here are counting on you to keep things original and balanced up there!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks ACrowley! And also a huge thank you to Bob, who provided and programmed all of my cards into his server for me to test and development to the point where they are now.

Since I am now part of the design team, my work on this expansion will slow down to a trickle. Instead we will be focusing on the remaining cards for the 1st set, and questions surrounding current balance.

Thanks again to everyone who posted positive words of support, I hope to represent all of your ideas, opinions and feedback into the future of this game!

Kindly,

Raz (aka Sebastian)