Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is like strange having Carnibour without my little pony Hellsteed.. I still having doubt making mage deck..
    maybe u could try Blood Lust during ur RoCK ON!! turn 6
    ever try using DeathBone?

I live to Adapt and Learn to be strong. Master in any card game but not poker.. LOL

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Carniboar kills Puwen after TDM but it will be killed anyway later so there is no sense to support him with Hellsteed. There is no room for Blood Lust here cause it is usually only 1 ally on t6-7 but if you want you can try of course. Dont want to offend you but i dont need advises anymore for this deck, its perfect for me but you can make changes of course, i am just sure that you didnt try it if think that it needs Blood Lust or Deathbone(again just dont want to offend or smth like that)
    Last edited by Dima; 12-04-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Respect, this deck looks really strong, almost makes me want to pick up gravebone again

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its okay Dima!!

*BUMP*

I live to Adapt and Learn to be strong. Master in any card game but not poker.. LOL

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like this deck. It is very HULK SMASH.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I saw this deck and said to myself finally a viable gravebone deck! So thank you for sharing. You said earlier that you couldn't come up with a way to improve so here is what I did. Out of respect for sharing yours. I kept everything the same except change he carniboars with medusils since carniboars get killed almost instantly and they aren't useful in your graveyard like the other cards in this deck. also worked a 3 rd SS in there. Also I tried out the 45 car version (both with freeze and lighting strike) and it didn't seem as fluid as the 40 card version I couldn't get the shrieks an portals when I needed them. Try it out and let me know.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Another Gravebone deck based on Chimera! Look in my sig lol. Before I left SE, I made Gravemera in 1.25. Geez, that was such a long time ago lol.
    Fire Snakes are high in Vitamin D.

Account for Gondorian to put crystalz into: Reshiram99

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

come on guys ;)

i build same deck like you Dima, but i lose 2 of 3 games. First was against se004.jpg and second was against se018.jpg. Gwen was too hard because she allways kill my ally and heal herself. All game was like +hp i trying a lot but i lost like 0/11hp. Moonstalker was hard because allways using se149.jpg. It was like unstopable cause all my power seems portal+SK, but it give me nothing against this hero. My def was amaizing with se162.jpg they trying give me more demage but it was really hard for them. The final denouement: i have no more cards to atack, all my allies were in graveyard and i lost by having no more cards. What advice can you give?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    how did this get bumped? o.O
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts