Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Having hard time destroying my own items...

Abilities like Stop Thief , says: destroy Target item. Isnt it suppose to be able to Target your own item?.... =(

<first post evarrr XD lol>

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the forum!

Right now there are still quite a few wording issues that need to be corrected in upcoming versions. Don't worry, it's pretty high on the list though.

(As a side note, why would you want to destroy your own item? )
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

Right now there are still quite a few wording issues that need to be corrected in upcoming versions. Don't worry, it's pretty high on the list though.

(As a side note, why would you want to destroy your own item? )
    Lay low or Rain Delay comes to mind as an example.
    Conceptual stuff
    The Rule of Six - Building and reviewing a deck.

Behold my Wulven decks
    Wrath of the Wulven - Making the most of your Moonstalker!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for quick reply ^^
    exactly as Cruxx said, I was trying out a lawlow-misplaced strategy =) and tried to "stop thief" my lay low. i guess thefting your own items doesnt make much sense anyway))

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    more reasons to destroy your own items - shard and EA...even bazaar sometimes.

we should have this ability - right now you can use misplaced and retreat on your own items, no reason you shouldn't be able to destroy them as well. furthermore, nish should be able to use his ability when he is the only one with allies in play (as to why - tainted oracle ) and possibly even heros should be able to attack their own allies (although this might be a little OP with gwen + SS) to get rid of crippled allies (gravebone + crippling blow)
    poopster [def] :

One who pwns noobs with feces or dung.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by poopster77 View Post
    more reasons to destroy your own items - shard and EA...even bazaar sometimes.

we should have this ability - right now you can use misplaced and retreat on your own items, no reason you shouldn't be able to destroy them as well. furthermore, nish should be able to use his ability when he is the only one with allies in play (as to why - tainted oracle ) and possibly even heros should be able to attack their own allies (although this might be a little OP with gwen + SS) to get rid of crippled allies (gravebone + crippling blow)
    Your absolutely right =D Ter Adun's ability can destroy his own items, cant think why the other item destruction cards shouldn't. That could open up to so many more interesting strategy's XD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i know about Ter Adun, thats a big strategy factor for me. i didnt know item destruction cards couldnt... did you go to cast it and the camera zoomed in on your opponent, did you scroll it back down to you item area? i seem to remember i could shriek my own items at some point. cant really remember now.

and i didnt know that nish couldnt use his ability if your opponent didnt have allies in play. there is no reference in his ability that says he couldnt. as its worded, he should be able to use it any time any ally is in play. of course, i dont think i have ever played a nish deck and tried it out.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, i did zoom out, but my item wasnt targetable =/. I only tried with stop thief, not sure about other item destruction cards though.