Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Plz help me improving my Zaladar coppy deck.

Hero: Zaladar

3x Shadow Knight
    4x Plasma Behemoth
    4x Infernal Gargoyle
    4x Brutalis
    4x Deathmage Thaddeus
    3x Bazaar
    4x Bad Santa
    4x Mind Control
    3x Shadow Font
    2x Soul Reaper
    2x Acid Jet
    2x Energy Discharge

from http://shadowera.gondorian.com/decks....php?id=100006

As I went up to 280 rating and stuck in this ratio, I'm considering to go higher, is that possible? I play with this deck several times and lose Eldwen often(of course), but it's just one of the decks I lose, there are more decks beat me up a few times "Boris".

I face with this kind of situations which following:

1. afraid to use Bazaar at T2, here's the question ---> Should I use Bazaar or Brutail at T2 to control board first?
    2. 4,5 cc allies and abilities come fully on my hand and couldn't clear out such as Mind control, Shadow front.... I think of replacing those cards to less cc for casting first then I would control board.
    3. What's the card I should replace to meet more flexible?

Plz feel free to give me any advices, Thank you very much for your kind.
    Last edited by Rainbow Magician; 11-26-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1) Since your deck has so many high casting cost cards, T2 Brutalis is probably a better play. Otherwise, if you play Bazaar but only are able to play one card per turn for the next few turns, your opponent benefits more from it than you do.
    2) You probably could do with one less Energy Discharge and 1 or 2 fewer Plasma Behemoths and Shadow Knights. Try replacing them with Medusil/Bad Wolf, which will make your deck a bit faster.

If you can find room for them, I'd recommend 2+ Dimension Rippers, which will help you greatly against Eladwen. Also, Shriek might be better than Acid Jet, especially against Darkclaw, but that's up to you.
    IGN: TJ Bayfight3r
    Telegram: @Bayfighter

Guild Member of Team Juggernauts

Honorary Guild Member: Enlisted to Endure <E2E> - A Christian gaming community

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
    Colossians 3:17

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2cc Carniboar or Brutails? well, we need 3, so we can put 3 of each. They are ask great when you have now the deck control and you don't need them, you can sacrifice them. Carniboar is great when you need a "plus one" touch to kill the enemy (he endures) and brutalis is great agains kirss and puwen.

3cc Gargoyle, Deathbone, Tadeus, Keldor, Medusil, Wolf. Gargoyle is hard to kill, we need 4. By experience, I think Deathbone is better than Keldor, because you don't need 2cc to get the +2 attack, if you attack a jazmin with him you kill jazmin, and is great when facing magus because you got 2 damage advantage when they use nova. If you have 2 death bones on play you got 4 advantage, tests great. Need 4. Now Tadeus vs Medusil vs Wolf. Medusil is useless, not need, Tadeus is good, but you only can cast 1 of them, and others in the deck are dead space. Wolf is the best, have good attack and regenerates one life by turn, best choice. 4 Gargoye 4 Deathbone 4 Wolf

Now, Behemoth is undisputed, need 4. We can complete the wive adding 3 Dark Night, they have great attack and they can revive one ally

for allies,
    3 Carniboar
    3 Brutails
    4 Gargoyle
    4 Deathbone
    4 Wolf
    4 Behemot
    3 Dark Knight
    Last edited by Crustt; 12-08-2011 at 04:46 PM.
    Crustt - Force Of The Light
    Warrior Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

SE : "Server challenge"