Close

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How bout our Universal Prophet Designer ...... The Pablo... Who won the Year 2011 Lady Ga Ga creative award..... Remember!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gellidus View Post
    How bout our Universal Prophet Designer ...... The Pablo... Who won the Year 2011 Lady Ga Ga creative award..... Remember!!!
    We would have cards with effects such as:

Earthquake
    3 Cost
    Jump up on one leg for 10seconds (measured by accelerometer) all allies on the field take .5 damage per jump.

Flood
    3cost
    Dip your phone in a liquid, if you do you win the game.

Technological Leap
    3 Cost
    Throw your device as far as possible, heal 1 damage per 10 feet tossed (measured by Gps)
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Anurak and qwerty are the best designers in the forum. those two plus a couple of other people to help balance... that could be a great team.

but now that calmdown is leaving... can we change something... revert Serena's ability back to what it was. with the new weapons and her old ability (or make it the old ability at a cost of 2 or 3 se) she would be very good. (and of course, change elementalis back or make it her old ability at 3se or make it a temporary +1 to attack for all your allies for 3se )

i am actually kind of on board with changing eladwens back to the way it was. more for balance. it was good before, just people "prefered" maj in 30 card deck over eladwen. maj should change to her old ability at 3se. logan's should be changed to 4se. for balance, not to weaken any hero. maybe raise gwens, victors and amber by 1se as well. lower gravebones to 4se and baduruu's as well, or change him back.

make a few changes to the cc of some rogue and hunter cards. leave blood frenzy and crippling blow alone alone. you mess with either and warriors will be the worst class. change retreat to allies with casting cost of 4 or lower. raise aldons cc or make it like was suggested elsewhere, to when he attacks, friendly allies gain +1 to attack.

but mostly MORE CARDS faster. get this team together quickly
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Qwerty + Anurak FTW
    They could help each other to find balance in their cards (and they listen to other people suggestions).

+1 on Caytlin's "more cards faster". I would add: make old bad cards playable.
    It's still a small set, having so many cards unplayable is bad. Too bad.

Oh, last but not least: heroes abilities definitely need a regulation on SE cost.
    Some are too cheap for the effects they have (don't come with the "they need other cards to activate", please, because Lance and Serena too need other cards) and some are too expensive.
    Please, work on that too...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yes, both Anurak and qwerty are very open about suggested changes for balancing the cards they suggest. the make changes from the original design to something more balanced all the time and show both versions for comparison.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    About people being class biased. I don't see why that should be a problem. If someone can't take on a role with an open mind, they shouldn't have applied in the first place. I trust that everyone who applies are adults in the sense that they can see the big picture and make decisions for the good of the project. Basically, no one should apply if they need their parents approval, I don't care how creative you think you are.

I'd also like to see a broader design team with not only creative designers, but also creative writers to weave stories for upcoming expansion sets. Themed sets which tell the stories of the Shadow Era mythology through the expansions. No offense, but any monkey can come up with random cool cards. What makes or breaks a game for me in the end is how truthful it is to the original idea and how they spin on the big characters.

My 2 cents.
    How do you afford your rock 'n' roll lifestyle?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    We would have cards with effects such as:

Earthquake
    3 Cost
    Jump up on one leg for 10seconds (measured by accelerometer) all allies on the field take .5 damage per jump.

Flood
    3cost
    Dip your phone in a liquid, if you do you win the game.

Technological Leap
    3 Cost
    Throw your device as far as possible, heal 1 damage per 10 feet tossed (measured by Gps)
    ahahahah, good ones! XD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I actually have a shadow era story outlined and prepped. But I've received no sign of interest from kyle when I emailed him so I sideboarded it.
    Signature for rent.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I propose that there is a playtesting team with access to a private test server, who work closely with the new designers, so when cards hit the public test server they are assumed to be ready-for-release and the masses can jump on them and expose undiscovered bugs and balance issues.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I find it odd that such a important function will not be a paid one right from the start. I'd understand this position if Wulven Studios was just a guy on his basement, but you're not.

Secondly, is it correct for me to suppose that Wulven has no long term strategy regarding this game and that, in essence, all the new abilities introduced in the meantime where Calmdown's idea? Because if I am right to suppose so that speaks very poorly of you, has a company.