Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDomination View Post
    The problem with changing DC ability to what you suggested is that it wont get used. Look at Serena. Sure wulven have better support cards, but by making DC use allies he has to care about board control, so will need the attacks for board control.
    Well, Serena doesn't get used because she only has one available weapon, and that will be changed soon. As for DC, he has BC elements with captured prey and NYM. Plus he would only mill when he could activate his ability, so the rest of the time he can vie for board control. I see your point, but I don't see it as a problem.

My thoughts and ramblings:
    The art of death racing
    Hitting em with all you got
    In defense of bazaar
    Card draw engines and card draw advantage
    Damage Strategies in SE

A1's resident Mathemalogian
    A1 : Evolution in Theory.
    Member of the PFG, and guest article writer for GDC's website

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    Eliminate Lone Wolf style of play so every deck is basically the same? No thanks. If this game turns into Urban Rivals I'm peacing out. I like that the game is so diverse right now.
    No, that's not what I had in mind. All I was saying is that cards should fit the hero flavor. Stalling someone to death does not strike me as being a very wolf-like way to kill - pack/group attacks fit better. Maybe rogues can have some mill cards added like discarding from opponents deck, which would fit with the whole thievery theme better
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Something really does need to alter with the DC decks, it really is just plain boring to play against. Most of the time I think DC wins due to the fact players are expecting a quick game which ends up being 35mins and have to quit half way through due to time considerations. This leads the DC player to think they have a superior deck and keep playing the darn thing!! Losing lone wolf or altering the card would certainly help alot.