Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tainted Oracle - Mark 2

I've been thinking for awhile about the manipulation of shadow energy. Shadow heros can and should have more options for this (shadowspawn and shadow font). Human heros only have radient sunlight which hurts as much as it helps perhaps, depending on timing.

I would like to proposed a new human ally based on the tainted oracle.

4cc, 0A/4D with the special ability of say 2cc for 2 SE for starters. Peraps even diminish the rate of return to 3cc/2se.

I would think the 1:1 would be good since that is the ration of shadow font, but requires the casting of the ally and his protection. this would give the human heros an option for increasing their shadow energy but at a steeper cost. This would help Hunter and Rouge decks as they have item that requre energy to use (demon bow, gravediggers cloak) and would hasten their more passive abilities (serena and gwyn excluded).

Your opinions?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Something like this paired with all the new Rogue weapons could actually make Serena almost worth playing.

Edit: Now if there were some way to give Serena Defender then we'd be in business.
    Last edited by Mandlebrot; 11-21-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Being fairly easy to kill would cut the overall power of this car, but being able to convert resources directly into an equivalent amount of shadow energy might still be kinda OP. I like the idea of 3 resources into 2 se better (Shadow Font isn't actually a 1:1. It's cc 4 and gives 3 se). Most times the ally would give you only one use before biting the dust, so it wouldn't be terribly abusable. I definitely like the idea behind the card.
    Bacon Berserker of Shadow Era, ETC. Eat. That. Cholesterol.

Read my strategy article, Health is a resource!

Winner of Shadow Era's First Community Flavor Contest! Radiant sunlight and Poor quality

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the correction on Shadow Font. I was going off memory.

With that in mind, 3cc for 2 se would be useful but not crazy. Regarding the durability, at 4cc to bring into play you could try and pair it with a Brigitte or a lance deck with Haste would be interesting as well.