Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Jericho can't Remove card from enemy, keeps targeting his cards [not a bug]

I was playing game Holly Wrath vs. Joker87 and at one point I was going to remove inner strength from his Lily Rosecut. He had previously used poor quality on my wizent staff. You can see in the game I try 3 times to target lily to remove inner strength but it wont let me so I remove poor quality instead since that is the only option I had. I had 4 SE when I was trying to do this so this must be a bug.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    he had a protector on the field, you cant target any other ally until you remove the protector from the field

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    it should've worked. it's a bug. Jericho targets attachments, not the allies.

please report this in the bug thread.

the same bug applies to "Into the Forest". It should be removable, because again, Jericho targets the attachment, not the hero,
    A Blunt a Day, Keeps the Drama Away

bicin -
    Monk of the Fighting Budhha
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bicin View Post
    it should've worked. it's a bug. Jericho targets attachments, not the allies.
    I did not see game. But to reinforce bicin's point, when u activate the jeri ability, u must select target attachment, ie click on target attachment, NOT the ally who has the attachment. This is a new change from 1.27 to 1.28.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    I did not see game. But to reinforce bicin's point, when u activate the jeri ability, u must select target attachment, ie click on target attachment, NOT the ally who has the attachment. This is a new change from 1.27 to 1.28.
    i didnt watch the whole game, but i did see the part where opp put aeon into play, while a protector is in play jericho ability will only target protector