4x transferance
4x mind control
4x here be monsters
3x shadowspawn
3x shriek
4x bazaar
3x nova infusion
4x dimension ripper

this is a very... weird deck. ive only played 3 matches with this particular build. one long but fast match with a darkclaw deck... i lost by milling out (seems to be a pattern) but it was fun. i had a lone wolf out (couldnt get a speed strike or teeth, that would of been nice). i stop casting allies after i got that (not that there are many anyway) ... made my nova infusion work really well and frustrated the heck out of my opponent since it stops three damage then an eladwen... i lost by turn four... weird. he dropped a kris, then a puwan, then an aldon, then a brigette... didnt really get anywhere with that. warrior strippers are much better against eladwen... haha. then i played a boris. i lost... and GUESS WHAT... i milled out. would of won that one if he didnt have a rampage. he took two of my rippers though, but at least, he used them... haha. i got all of his BFs that was so funny. got two of his cbs if i remember correctly. and a smashing blow, mostly allies though

if i can just figure out why i am milling out and my opponent isnt, ALL THE TIME... if i could turn that around... these stripper decks would actually be really really scary!!! im wondering if there is a bug... this is a 45 card deck (the boris was too but he had several cards still in his deck... i dont remember about the DC, but he had several cards left too)