4x transferance
    4x mind control
    4x here be monsters
    3x shadowspawn
    3x shriek
    4x bazaar
    3x nova infusion
    4x dimension ripper

this is a very... weird deck. ive only played 3 matches with this particular build. one long but fast match with a darkclaw deck... i lost by milling out (seems to be a pattern) but it was fun. i had a lone wolf out (couldnt get a speed strike or teeth, that would of been nice). i stop casting allies after i got that (not that there are many anyway) ... made my nova infusion work really well and frustrated the heck out of my opponent since it stops three damage then an eladwen... i lost by turn four... weird. he dropped a kris, then a puwan, then an aldon, then a brigette... didnt really get anywhere with that. warrior strippers are much better against eladwen... haha. then i played a boris. i lost... and GUESS WHAT... i milled out. would of won that one if he didnt have a rampage. he took two of my rippers though, but at least, he used them... haha. i got all of his BFs that was so funny. got two of his cbs if i remember correctly. and a smashing blow, mostly allies though

if i can just figure out why i am milling out and my opponent isnt, ALL THE TIME... if i could turn that around... these stripper decks would actually be really really scary!!! im wondering if there is a bug... this is a 45 card deck (the boris was too but he had several cards still in his deck... i dont remember about the DC, but he had several cards left too)
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Look at all the draw you have in your deck - that could be why you are running out.

Also, are they holding onto 7 cards in hand, to prevent needing to draw?

Or maybe they already have a full hand when you play Bad Santa or use Dimension Ripper?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    To prevent milling out you should try to focus on not casting as much. Clear their field then wear them out.

As an added bonus, you could put in one or two ER. Trick is to not rip until you've got at least one in your hand.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1 on the Eternal Renewal. Also...Nova Infusion? Unless something has changed about that card, I can't imagine why you would ever actually want to play it?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm sure she added it because she can't use AoA with DR ducky.

As to the deck: there's a big lack of draw which works against you for a couple of reasons. The first is the good old BS to fill your opponents hand + weenie to empty yours + hit with DR for one way steal. The second is that with a larger deck if your opponent has unilateral draw or decides he can top deck better, you won't end up getting to your needed cards and with so few strong allies you are really relying on getting to your DR/MC/nova as soon as you can. I would suggest adding some santas.

Weenies also work well with blood lust which will win you games more often than DR.
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Wt is right. I would design this ripper deck to work well vs at least two OU heroes. Then you should find the rest of your games falling into a neat pile of victories.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    nova infusion is not that bad. how many things out there do more than 3 damage? theoretically, it can stop 15 damage for 1 loss of health. unless you opponent doesnt not attack you for 15 turns which would be stupid, how is losing 1 health for stopping 3 damage while still being able to use the ripper a bad thing? elementals only get 2 armors, one you cant attack. you also get the added benefit of removing pesky mage attachments. then there is the ripper effect... your opponent gets a nova infusion from you. he is either gonna think its crap and sac it (which means he got nothing good from you, yay)... or, he is gonna use it (less likely but more fun). ive gone up against two different warriors and they both got one and actually cast it for a little protection. sometimes it doesnt seem so bad to save some damage for only one, very few things do more than 3... i laughed as their turn came around and there went there blood frenzy and enrage (i won one of those right then when they lost the enrage and were below 10 with it). its a very interesting thing. ive have also forgotten it removes all attachments as well... haha.

also imagine, darkclaw... which would you rather have? 1 loss of health or 6... and the dark claw player gets really frustrated. even with acid jet, it will stop 2 hits from dark claw. and then, you didnt even take the 1 loss of health. AoA is better if you arent using a ripper... with ripper, nova is better you would lose 1 health for a draw engine every turn with no way to stop it... whats so bad about losing 1 health per turn to protect you from 3 damage? and it will go away when durability is lost... then imagine the ripper effect. the darkclaw player casts it, thinking to help stop some damage and not waste a full moon... they have lone wolf out so the health loss is nothing... and then, there goes their speed strike... did they sac all of their other copies??? do i have the one they think they still have?... lots of fun

those other ideas you guys posted, with bs and such... ill be posting my elementalis stripper deck soon it has bs in there to fill up their hand so i dont lose a card while i take theirs. also has shard and EA in there... i want to see my opponent cast a shard and then i drop an EA hasnt happened yet, should be fun
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 11-20-2011 at 04:30 AM.
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Elementalis with Dimension Ripper sounds much better than Zaladar with Dimension Ripper. I look forward to seeing your deck when you post it. I've been experimenting with Elementalis, Dimension Ripper, and Transference. Nothing good yet (below the 50/50 you can hope for with "stripper" decks). It always seems weird putting Dimension Rippers in Elemental decks because Elementals have really awesome cards that you don't want to share with the opponent. BUT, Eladwen, Nishaven, Dark Claw, and Moonstalker seem to consistently lose to Dimension Ripper. *waaahaaahaahaaaaa*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you build a weenie deck basically and then dont worry if mind control and energy discharge get stolen (you kind of actually want them to use energy discharge). thats why elementalis works a bit better. first deck ive found where her ability acutally does make a big difference instead of a small one or none.

i will either be posting it later on today or tomorrow
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, you're right, Nova Infusion is slightly less bad than I remembered. I thought it was a 5/2 armor not a 5/3. Though just for the record, getting rid of mage attachments is a pretty null effect, since it damages you as much as they would anyway. Still, it could be useful in some matchups, so I retract my comment about it being useless.