Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Rain Delay and Shriek of Vengence [duplicate]

Ok, I guess I'll get beat up on semantics again. But you can shriek a rain delay (b/c technically it's an item)...really? I suppose the developers have simplified the game for display purposes with just an item and ally row. I expect e1 who told me how you can supernova an into the forest will also tell me how you can destroy a rain delay makes perfect sense in their brains.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kiplin203 View Post
    Ok, I guess I'll get beat up on semantics again. But you can shriek a rain delay (b/c technically it's an item)...really? I suppose the developers have simplified the game for display purposes with just an item and ally row. I expect e1 who told me how you can supernova an into the forest will also tell me how you can destroy a rain delay makes perfect sense in their brains.
    Simply cause into the forest prevents you to be targeted. A nova doenst need to target anything. It attacks everything. That's why to be safe, the text of into the forest would be : Your hero take no damage until the end of your next turn.

About shriek you'd be right, it should destroy items only and rain delay is an ability.
    But it seems that any card that stay on the board is considered as an item excepting allies and attached cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The issue with destroying Rain Delay and such has raised before and will be addressed at a later point.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hopefully item destruction can be used against these in the future, it makes the gameplay interesting.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    kiplin are you the gwen that i battled a while back? cuz i remember nuking a gwen with supernova the destroying a rain delay with shriek lol
    only after you open and understand the purpose of the 50 levels may you enter the 51st. but, i warn, after you enter the 50th there is no turning back, and if you fail to understand death, then you will never be worthy of resurrection.