Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't have the time to organise/play Bo3 matches,
    but I think Amber's Dream lives up to your challenge. It's remarkably different based on 1st/2nd turn.

Eg. v's Elad Death Race build
    If I get first turn: (Saturate opponents hand.)
    I will hold off on casting BF, for early board presense with T2/T3 allies. Maybe elad will cast Bazaar because they cant drop an ally?
    If she does, then I will try to cast Bazaar also, and use a 'Saturate' strategy. Alot of elad's Important cards are high CC. By saturating her hand, she will only be able to cast 1 or 2 cards per turn max. And if they are allies, I will retreat them, making her hand stale. With my Jeweller's Dream, I will have 2 extra resources than her so I will have no problems working through my cards.
    If I get 2nd turn: (Exhaust opponents hand.)
    I will sac 2cc allies, as they will most likely be lightning striked as soon as they land as well as any duplicate allies I have because It's most likely I will need lots of control.
    T2 I will cast BF because I will need the card draw to turn around the board. then I will spam Crippling blow, till i can get up a weapon + sand worm.
    then I will let her allies suicide into my weapon while I snipe her main. This(unless she casts bazaar) will leave her top decking. then I just maintain a higher HP than her(thanks to enrage), and let her nova herself.

I have done this a couple of times in consecutive quick matches, one person even said to me in chat 'how did you change your deck so fast?'

@Bayfighter I agree, amber would be one of the best choices for Tournament Play, as Human Warriors have all the best tools up their sleeve..
    Blood Frenzy (best draw)
    Enrage (best heal)
    Smashing Blow (best removal)
    Crippling Blow (Arguably the best board control)
    King's Pride (Best armour)
    Retreat (Best combo)
    + choice of good weapons
    + human allies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by EPITAPHEVERMORE View Post
    @Bayfighter I agree, amber would be one of the best choices for Tournament Play, as Human Warriors have all the best tools up their sleeve..
    Blood Frenzy (best draw)
    Enrage (best heal)
    Smashing Blow (best removal)
    Crippling Blow (Arguably the best board control)
    King's Pride (Best armour)
    Retreat (Best combo)
    + choice of good weapons
    + human allies
    To add on to the best "list", JD should also be classified as the best weapon (resource acceleration, which no other cards in SE do now) and Dual Wield (best weapon recursion as it allows you to choose your weapons).

Woo hoo, Calmdown has successfully make Warrior the best class!
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by EPITAPHEVERMORE View Post
    I don't have the time to organise/play Bo3 matches,but I think Amber's Dream lives up to your challenge. It's remarkably different based on 1st/2nd turn.
    Yes I saw the thread. A nice list, and a nice explanation of the different play styles. The T2 BF vs T4 BF switch depending on going 2nd vs going 1st is a well known tactic among Warrior players, and is indeed a good example of what we are looking for with the challenge.
    proud former member of A1 Alliance
    overview of all
    my strategy articles