Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Woops, I read it wrong. My mistake.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Awesome...I like the mechanic, not sure about a Demon class though. I could see both Humans and Shadow using a Demon, like the Mercenaries.

There should always be a downside to using Demons (like in MTG). Loss of health, card, etc.
    +1.
    Although I think the card it perfect just the way it is,
    as a theme, maybe a rule for 'Demon Allies'
    'When a Demon is summoned loose 1 Shadow Energy' - (this is different to casting cost, as it's not a requirement.)
    It gives the flavour of Demons being summoned 'from the shadows' so to speak.

as an alternative, I was thinking maybe, 'demons in your control loose 1 health at the beginning of your turn' to give them an inevitability.
    (and obviously buff their base health accordingly.) this would make Dream Eater susceptable to the exact type of abilities it would combo with.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Anurak View Post
    I think I will drop his health to 3 only because I didn't think of Voice of Winter. Against Snow Sapphire the players have the choice to attack the allies and not the hero, thus suffering no consequences. Voice of Winter with the Demon could make it very hard for the enemy to recover, having his allies slaughtered and discarding cards he needs in order to recover.
    As he is causing discards to opponent in your turn, it MUST be random. This is a very important decision shadow era has made.
    This is why there is no 'interrupts' and the like. In order for quick gameplay, each players turn needs to be totally independant of the others.

This would be a fantastic addition to Shadow Era, and may open up 'milling decks' as viable once again.

Also, as the cards are discarded during opponents turn, you would still draw like normal, so discarding is not as severe as it may seem.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by EPITAPHEVERMORE View Post
    As he is causing discards to opponent in your turn, it MUST be random. This is a very important decision shadow era has made.
    This is why there is no 'interrupts' and the like. In order for quick gameplay, each players turn needs to be totally independant of the others.

This would be a fantastic addition to Shadow Era, and may open up 'milling decks' as viable once again.

Also, as the cards are discarded during opponents turn, you would still draw like normal, so discarding is not as severe as it may seem.
    The discard is random, but if all your allies are frozen as they come into play and Dream Eater(s) keeps killing them and you keep discarding cards, at some point you will lose cards that are essential for your comeback, like allies, burn, ... This is one of the reasons why I don't like him as a shadow ally. Instead, I'm considering changing my demon faction to demon class (shadow). The new class won't have access to Voice Winter and other annoying combos.
    "In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love this one
    The Selection Gods (Remember!) want you to their Guild:
    TLOTpSGR and ELEMENTALS -- Join Today
    PabloMag's 1.28 Decks

In ShadowEra Hall of Fame
    Add me on Google+
    Add me on Facebook

PabloMag, "The Saint Prophet"
    Supreme Emperor of Shadow Era