Close

Swiss, the small dot in the middle of Europe :)
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Clarification on what is an Item and an Ability

Dear dev,

Because I'm lazy and also because he explained it well, I will simply quote a reply from Bridge Mill

I think the issues with the definitions of "item" and "ability" should be sorted and made totally clear in a very near build. It should be enough to read the rules and definitions of a game in order to get a feel for what is possible and not. You shouldn't have to learn the "tricks" of the game by extensive gameplay to find out how the rules and wordings are implemented.

If a card is considered an item, it should be addressed as such to all cards and rules. If it's an ability, it shouldn't be considered an item. Something is either a thing or not (or in the odd case, both, if so clearly stated).

I realize it's a game of fantasy, but still, a Misplaced Bazaar? Destroy Arms targetting Rain Delay? Really?
    A bit of logic wouldn't hurt among all these fantasy characters and magic.

You can find the original thread in the General section of the forum:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....red-as-an-item

Thanks for taking this into account!
    IGN: Lorgh

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd say call all weapons/armor items, come up with a new key word for the item area, but change all the cards so they retain the current functionality.
    We should be able to destroy rain delay, full moon etc. to keep the game interactive.

If it really bugs people, change the name of "Destroy Arms". Don't undermine its functionality.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This issue with clarifying Ability cards that go into the Items slot has been addressed previously and will be something the Design Team will be reviewing to ensure the cards are more intuitive.