Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.28 sadness

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok fair enough, so is IOS an minority now? I remember a poll a while back and I thought IOS was around 40% of users. This could have changed. Either way I just want an official response from wulvern so I know to move on or not. I mean its kind of pointless being part of a game I cant actually play anymore since the updates never hit the platform I run on.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think you're wrong, pete.
    They submitted the first 1.28 version that was rejected because of some issues with iOS5. They solved the issues and re-submitted it to Apple.
    I don't think their politics towards apple users has changed. But, of course: you want to have an official response fro Wulven itself, and I think it's fair enough.
    I wouldn't expect an answer very different from the one I gave you, though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan Pete View Post
    Ok fair enough, so is IOS an minority now? I remember a poll a while back and I thought IOS was around 40% of users. This could have changed. Either way I just want an official response from wulvern so I know to move on or not. I mean its kind of pointless being part of a game I cant actually play anymore since the updates never hit the platform I run on.
    You CAN infact play some games on the older version. It's what I do right now to crank my rating back up a little And suprisingly, it's still quite fun!
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    You CAN infact play some games on the older version. It's what I do right now to crank my rating back up a little And suprisingly, it's still quite fun!
    yes I understand you can play on the old version, but some old version of a game no longer interests me when i cant access all the cards I just purchased and want to use, also I cant actually compete with any of my friends who all use the latest version. Its like playing WOW or something but never playing with the latest version, just being stuck in the past forever.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thumbs up

I disagree, Wulven know the turnaround time is slow for apple. If they fail to take that into consideration when planning that is not apples problem, it is in fact Wulvens problem.

My question is not, who is to blame here, it is in fact, does wulvern care/support IOS anymore or not. If they do, and can confirm a commitment to keep IOS users on track the same as every other player then thats great. If they cant, and IOS is an afterthought, best effort but who cares if they dont get updates, then it is an unusable situation for me.

Im asking which of the 2 options it is, are we supported or not. Who/what/why it happens I couldnt care less about, and rankly thats not something I should have to care about.
    I agree with you, I started to think that this game is a U.S. company, and later learned the game was developed in Vietnam, we believe that they will actively listen to the views and then on the next update timely submitted to Apple review

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yes I understand you can play on the old version, but some old version of a game no longer interests me when i cant access all the cards I just purchased and want to use, also I cant actually compete with any of my friends who all use the latest version. Its like playing WOW or something but never playing with the latest version, just being stuck in the past forever.
    This card-like World of Warcraft, we should be with the times, or when you open the software automatically updates and download directly, so as to allow users to play to the latest version has been

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge Mill View Post
    It's the downside of being a part of a minority. I've been in it for the last 30 years as a Linux user. Try getting a bank to develope a plugin for firefox. Will never happen. I have to use stupid Microsoft wrappers like Wine to be able to use Internet Explorer to just do my daily business.

You basically just have to suck it up and move on if you don't like it. It's harsh, and indeed sad.
    A part of a minority ?

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....light=Platform
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ahah, i didn't saw that there was a page #2, :P
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Let's discuss now, did not get wulvern formal response, does he not online? Or dismissive? If the web version and the iphone is the latest version at the same time, I would rather lay in bed playing ipad version and the iphone version.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really hope that Kyle will decide to release simultaneous updates. Submit the update to Apple. When it's accepted and ready for users to download.. Update the other platforms as its almost instant.