Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creepy Glutton

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Creepy Glutton

OK, that's my first try so... I couldnt get the right fonts & unfortunaly couldnt edit texts from Anurak's template because i use GIMP

It doesn't need any dev work. If it have an ally to kill, he just wont use the hero energy.
    What do you think on that one ?

There is two other versions in thumbnail. But we could imagine plenty of it. Like using 3 Hero energy to add 2 lifes to the glutton.. etc.
    Creepy Glutton epic 2.jpg
    Creepy Glutton epic one.jpg
    Creepy Glutton epic 1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ArkaX; 11-13-2011 at 01:39 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this is the type of card i would play to just mess with my opp xD xD
    only after you open and understand the purpose of the 50 levels may you enter the 51st. but, i warn, after you enter the 50th there is no turning back, and if you fail to understand death, then you will never be worthy of resurrection.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think that this card would be way too overpowered with Elementalis or Life Infusion. T1 Creepy Glutton, t2 Life Infusion and kill anything the enemy summons, and maybe use Elementalis on it t3 and you've got an unkillable ally that kills something once per turn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkparad0x View Post
    this is the type of card i would play to just mess with my opp xD xD
    Haha, yes it may be really fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Void View Post
    I think that this card would be way too overpowered with Elementalis or Life Infusion. T1 Creepy Glutton, t2 Life Infusion and kill anything the enemy summons, and maybe use Elementalis on it t3 and you've got an unkillable ally that kills something once per turn.
    Are you sure ?
    Dont forget that any damage gives to him seriously hurt his capacity of killing units.
    All your allys can attack him freely without taking counterdamages and then, he'll have less life & couldnt kill them.
    Even if you get the right combo creepy glutton + life infusion you have against it Weenies, burn damages, retreat, a life infusion on your own unit, haste, weapon, portal, ...
    Last edited by ArkaX; 11-12-2011 at 08:26 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkaX View Post
    Are you sure ?
    Dont forget that any damage gives to him seriously hurt his capacity of killing units.
    All your allys can attack him freely without taking counterdamages and then, he'll have less life & couldnt kill them.
    Even if you get the right combo creepy glutton + life infusion you have against it Weenies, burn damages, retreat, a life infusion on your own unit, haste, weapon, portal, ...
    this.

but i like your card idea,
    A Blunt a Day, Keeps the Drama Away

bicin -
    Monk of the Fighting Budhha
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Did "Elementals the Game" somehow inspired you for this effect? Seems very familiar
    Master Blakes, A1's Magus of the Future - A1: Luck is for the meek.

Need help with your deck / test it ?
    Find me in the IRC chatroom and I'll help .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think it's OP. See what happens if the opponent goes first.

Turn 1 (opp): Creepy
    Turn 1 (you): Any 1 cost ally (Wyld would be able to deal 1 damage, but Creepy would survive)
    Turn 2 (opp): 1 energy --> Creepy becomes 0/3 and can kill even cost 3 allies
    0 resources --> Eat enemy ally and Creepy becomes 0/4
    Turn 2 (you): Plays a cost 2 ally? He will be eaten anyway.

Even if you don't play a 1 cost ally, his second ability would make him 0/3 in turn 2.
    So if the opponent plays Creepy first, you can't play anything until you kill him.
    "In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Anurak View Post
    I think it's OP. See what happens if the opponent goes first.

Turn 1 (opp): Creepy
    Turn 1 (you): Any 1 cost ally (Wyld would be able to deal 1 damage, but Creepy would survive)
    Turn 2 (opp): 1 energy --> Creepy becomes 0/3 and can kill even cost 3 allies
    0 resources --> Eat enemy ally and Creepy becomes 0/4
    Turn 2 (you): Plays a cost 2 ally? He will be eaten anyway.

Even if you don't play a 1 cost ally, his second ability would make him 0/3 in turn 2.
    So if the opponent plays Creepy first, you can't play anything until you kill him.
    i agree.

just change the ability (gain life) to cost 2SE.

or, make it cost 1 resource to eat an ally.

bicin -
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for your advices. I guess you are both right.
    I had imagine Creepy eaten only units who have a cost, less than his hp. It means creepy at 0/2 can only eat 1 ressource allies. I like your idea Bicin making him cost one ressource to kill an ally, but will it be enough ?

With Creepy needs 2 energy to gain 1 life :

turn 1 (me): Creepy
    turn 1 (opp): can not play 1 ressource ally (or he have to play Kris, the only counter for Creepy at that moment cause it does 1 damage, makin Creepy 0/1 & cant eat anything)
    turn 2 (me) : 2 ressource ally
    turn 2 (opp): 2 ressource ally (Creepy is still 0/2 & cant eat him)
    turn 3 (me) : 2 energy to make Creepy 0/3 ? The ally could easy attack him, do i want that ?

But then i thought that Creepy would be UP. 2 energy to gain 1 life, i'm not sure it does worth it. But it prevents the opponent to recruit 1 ressource ally anyway, & let on the front a unit that with some buff could become devastating & needs to be killed.

With Creepy at 1 energy to gain 1 life, it scares :
    turn 1 (me): Creepy
    turn 1 (opp): can not play 1 ressource ally (or he have to play Kris, the only counter for Creepy at that moment cause it does 1 damage, makin Creepy 0/1 & cant eat anything)
    turn 2 (me) : 2 ressource ally + 1 energy for Creepy to be 0/3
    turn 2 (opp): can not play 2 ressource ally or will be eat ! So he can only Cripplin Bow the second ally or retreat, Poison/Flamming Arrow / Net trap...
    turn 3 (me) : attack with second ally.

At that point Creepy blocks the opponent to recruit an ally for 2 turns. After that, there is plenty of counters, first of all weapons & burn damagen & indeed heroes abilities, Creepy afterall can not attack the hero, & any life loss would hurt his capacity of eating units. Continuing growing it with your own energy would be costly, the only one wich can be good at that is Elementalis.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    okay.

what if you up the eating ability to 2 resources?

then it wouldn't be so OP because at t2 you could cast something else instead of eating that 1cc ally.

so you can choose to control the opponent's crowd, OR you can choose to cast other cards.

t2 and t3 are very crucial, having just this creepy on board is a little risky. so creepy might not be spammed at all.

and plus, even with elementalis, you might not even be able to exploit this creep because by the time you use elementalis' ability, there are already a lot of counters to this ally.

bicin -
    Greatness, Reborn